What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well took a sample of my fortified petit verdot and it had married so well together with the everclear it is soooooo smooth the aftertaste of the grapes makes my mouth water for more lol

Lime wine and before that the lemon. I've only been home from work for an hour!!! HELP!

My mom brought home from work, a 2008 Tierra Brisa Chardonnay out of Mendoza, Argentina.. Off to crack it open as soon as i sumbit this!

:db

Just sitting here with Tens unit electroshocking my back. Started a CC Global Cuvee Piesporter 2 days ago and its fermenting away nicely, smells awesome.

Just fired up a White Grape-Peach from Welch's concentrate, 1 gallon batch. Debating on what to make next. Have to make enough of the quick stuff so that the good stuff has time to age with out temptation.

top left to right: Cran-Raspberry skeeter pee 6gal., gonna be white grape-peach 1gal., blackberry merlot 3gal., blackberry chocolate port 3gal.,
bottom cran-raspberry pee 1/2gal., honey crisp apple pie 4x1gal., white zin 1gal.,
Still have 3x1gal. jugs and 2x5gal. carboys sitting empty.
101_2241.jpg

Having my first glass of storebought juice, grape,cranberry,blueberry - wine and I don't think I will have any problem drinking this batch.:dg

having a glass of a mixture between a red wine I made mixed with store bought petit verdot......the verdot is good but I like mine better

Sitting here finishing off a bottle of LimeRita it is made from Limes from Mexico my brother in law made it pretty good

Right now, drinking a glass of Kavic Winery Lafayette. Tonight enjoyed several glasses of various wines. It was an evening spent with family and friends...

Tonight I'm drinking an apple wine. We finished off one of the last bottles of blueberry I finished over the summer... Found it in the mother in law's fridge and took it upon ourselves to uncork it and share it! lmao

Back