What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just backsweetened my Malvasia from .992 to 1.000. Having a sample of what wouldn't fit back in the carboy. Yeah, actually I had almost 750ml extra, but had to sample since you can't have too much head space. I'll finish the rest with dinner.

Yea Doug isn't that a shame??? happens to me almost every time.. hehehe

Noble that we racked last and I put the leftovers in a quart jar and left it rest overnight. Ohhhh sooooo tasty

tonight, i had some homemade strawberry breeze, coyote valley chardonel and purple toad chardonnay peach:db

trying a glass of blueberry that i filtered earlier today.first time adding a f pack to blueberry.i think i like it better without.it's good but tastes more like juice than wine.

Julie.. hahaha What did you have for lunch today. Your avatar is interesting...

It has grown on me Tom. I really like the plum taste. I've heard that Aldi's also has 1/2 gallon bottles of plum juice that sounds interesting. I am going to check that on my next visit there.

Well I did Aldi thing AND got fresh. The Alis is bottled but, the fresh is still aging. So far the fresh looks promising.

Opened a bottle of blueberry and enjoyed it immensely while outside doing some light chores and watching the sun go down.

Going to sample a bottle of Julie's Elderberry Blush etc., etc., etc., at a Steeler party this evening.

GO STEELERS

Latest posts

Back