What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug,

Do you think there would be a wholesaler on the strip where you could buy fruit that is old?

I was thinking about that on the way into work this morning. There are a ton of them down there, I'll have to take a walk some afternoon and find out the potential for this. Could be a good source.

we have an orchard here where we buy "seconds" from...the fruit is usually just about over ripe but perfect if u cut and freeze right away!!! and we can get 30 lbs for like 6-10 bucks! its a great steal !

I'm actually working a bit myself. A contractor wants to build a mother in law apartment at his parents house for his grandparents.
Sure would be nice to have this going on every day, but it's still in doubt if or when our construction will ever get going again.
I have to get my lazy butt downstairs later and try to patch the rear tire on my M/C. Just the thoughts of it makes me want to start drinking and it's only 10:30 am.
Rear tire work on a Goldwing with the boxes and drive shaft is a PITA.

Packing for Myrtle Beach S.C.! Hope the birds dont take all of my blackberries while im away! They're all most ready!

At my second job unti ten pm. Going to take an SG reading on the skeeter pee when I get home. Going to have to rack it to the better bottle for degassing and stabilizing tonight or tomorrow depending how tired I am tonight.

Leanna, Pics????

and for myself ......Today....Has....Been...FANTASTIC!!!!!! I got my hours back ata work!!!!!! ok i got MORE than my hours back!! I WAS 35 hrs back in april when i got cut to 20....today i was told on Aug 1st i will go to ......wait for it....... waitt........waaaiiitttt.......40!!!!!! OMG!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!!!! Savings acount here i come!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

Leanna, Pics????

and for myself ......Today....Has....Been...FANTASTIC!!!!!! I got my hours back ata work!!!!!! ok i got MORE than my hours back!! I WAS 35 hrs back in april when i got cut to 20....today i was told on Aug 1st i will go to ......wait for it....... waitt........waaaiiitttt.......40!!!!!! OMG!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!!!! Savings acount here i come!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

LOL we all know u not gonna save it ill bet you make more WINE

Leanna, Pics????

GOOD NEWS, I am happy for you!

where at in myrtle beach, slyguy? we just got back from the garden city area, south of myrtle beach. not as hot as here in ky, but everything seemed alot on the dry side:(
surf a little rough, too, but ooooh so much fun with the family.
relaxing and chilling with my gnomies, lol
i visited carolina vineyard winery at barefoot landing and brought home four bottles!

I wish I could sweet my *** off at work. I haven't worked in construction in 14 months. Construction managers are not needed right now.

Tomorrow are my daughter's senior graduation pictures and her hair is a lovely peach color. Can't tell you what I'm going to do. Sally Beauty supply, here I come. Hopefully she's not bald by tomorrow.

ARGHHH! ok all those chickens i counted yesterday??? yup my eggs broke!!! got royally SCREWED at work today.....they decided Eh well you knowwhat...lets not only let the one girl quit but LAY of another !!!! OMFG!!!

yup

i was the "other"

i am now pink slipped! so much for my dreams of full time!! DIRTY BAD HORRIBLE WORDS INSERTED HERE!!!!!

Back