What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home, work, then doctor then food shopping.Im exhausted and will probably go to bed in minutes.

Keep drinkin the ruby you'll be nappin real soon in this heat.:):)

Stopped at one while the 4 y/o was in the pool then went to the park for 3 hours of booth duty. Today time permitting I may go canoeing before I need to be at the park again. I think I need to be there from 5-8 this evening.

Going to pick up a load of peaches today to start a new batch of wine then over to my brothers for a family cookout.

Rack Rosso Fortissimo from 6 gallon to 5 gallon carboy for another couple months aging.

Rack One gallon RF into Mathusalem
Fill Mathulalem the rest of they way with half gallon of Valpolicella and sweeten to make Rubio

Bottle Valpolicella
Bottle Rubio

Rack Brunello RJS Toro off lees if clear.

Last edited:
Distillery Tour

Going to New Richmond Wisconsin this afternoon to tour the 45 Parallel Vodka Distillery.

productshot-45thparallel.jpg

http://www.45thparallelspirits.com/

The LW got a 4 tour tickets and $40 voucher for purchases for $18 through LivingSocial.com

Last edited:
I forgot: Everyone there got 1 or 2 bottles of my wine with a request to save bottles. :D The guys had my raspberry wine last year and loved it but I did not have enough made to give it away yet. Excuse my lame label. I was in a hurray and didn't spend a lot of time on it. This bottle is a screw cap. I know, I know. The bottles I gave away were corked. :D

WNY Fiero meet  wine P 7 2 11 001.jpg

Going to a small gathering of Fiero's at a park nearby this afternoon. I hope none of them catch fire. :D

Larry, I was browsing around in a CT newspaper specifically for cars for sale and ran across a Fiero (84 I believe?). It only had 34,000 original miles on it and was a GT and was like $5,400. Too bad it wouldnt fit my life style with kids and fishing or I would have grabbed it.

I went trout fishing today and even though I did take home 3 I can surely tell the heat has majorly effected the fishing. The three I did catch were nothing to write home about but good enough size to keep and eat, just need 1 more to feed the family tomorrow.

They are not all that easy to get in and out of either Wade. With your bad back not getting one is probably a wise thing

I agree with Larry I love driving my sons Fiero :h but hate getting in and out of it. :(

Pitting and slicing my peaches then i'm gonna get them drunk! :dg

Going up to Gavins Point Dam in Yankton SD then stop by an antique shop and snoop around then on the way back home stop by a green house maybe bring home more fruit bushes to plant around the vineyard

Back