What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got home a bit ago with thehubs. He had sinus surgery today. what a long drawn out wait fo me, and miserable recovery for him !! Pray we dont kill each other !!!

Nikki I hope all goes well with your patience and his recovery..

got home a bit ago with thehubs. He had sinus surgery today. what a long drawn out wait fo me, and miserable recovery for him !! Pray we dont kill each other !!!

I had sinus surgery a few years ago. If I knew before how miserable and uncomfortable the recovery was I may not have done it. I will pray for his recovery and that you don't kill each other. Have a glass of wine and relax.

Last edited:
Going to the Pittsburgh Gun Show and then watching the Steelers eat some cheese.

GO STEELERS!!!

Going to the Pittsburgh Gun Show and then watching the Steelers eat some cheese.

GO STEELERS!!!

We were at the Gun show yesterday. Today I'm cookin Super Bowl food and munchin and sipping all afternoon.

Some more wine maintenance, taxes and then the Big Cheese Meltdown tonight.
Are there any rules about mixing grapes and fruit? Last night I mixed some of my Catawba with some Apple wine I got at Luva Bella Winery 50/50 and wow was it awesome. OMG another blend to put on the list.

We were at the Gun show yesterday. Today I'm cookin Super Bowl food and munchin and sipping all afternoon.

Boy, are you ever going to be disappointed.

Cheese heads are going to kick butt. :D

Just checked the SG in my Choc/Razz port and transferred the skittle wine over to the secondary. Now I have two empty primarys and the wife is keeping a close eye on me. :w
I want to start my Skeeter Pee but I also frozen saw wild blueberries in Costco today. Decisions decisions??????

the wife is keeping a close eye on me. :w Decisions decisions??????

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I have 5 primaries brewing between my kitchen and living room. Key is to have them strategiaclly located so they tend to be out of sight but easily reached by you.

In time we will teach you all of these unwritten tricks.

AMEN on the safe. I'm only root'n for green bay because so many friends are toot'n the steelers horn.

cookin

Ok, I'm cooking:

homemade chips w/homemade dip
homemade cheese sticks
crab ragoons,
crab stuffed mushrooms,
bacon & water chestnuts
beer battered cauliflower
AND
WINGS

Naturally, I'm drinking wine as I cook :db

mousecheese.gif

Ok, I'm cooking:

homemade cheese sticks
crab ragoons,
crab stuffed mushrooms,
bacon & water chestnuts
AND
WINGS

I need to get by glasses checked. I thought that said "racoons":):):)

Ok, I'm cooking:

homemade cheese sticks
crab ragoons,
crab stuffed mushrooms,
bacon & water chestnuts
AND
WINGS

Let's all go to Julie's! :db

Just checked the SG in my Choc/Razz port and transferred the skittle wine over to the secondary. Now I have two empty primarys and the wife is keeping a close eye on me. :w
I want to start my Skeeter Pee but I also frozen saw wild blueberries in Costco today. Decisions decisions??????

I vote for the blueberries it is awesome :db

Racked my wild plum today now everything is in carboy ageing except my rhurbarb that will be next

Latest posts

Back