What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife was sick so i stayed home with the kids today. We went for a hike behind the house.

Hike.JPG

Also sampled my strawberry banana wine that is tasting great.

Started a Crab Apple Kiwi Strawberry wine today. I have to be honest this stuff smells sooooo good right now. Tomorrow I have a Crab Apple Cranberry wine to start. Hope it smells just as good.

Finally got a chance to clean out the freezer.

Relaxing in Puerto Rico. 84 degrees and a little breezy. NO SNOW TO BE SEEN.

Have a fellow homebrewer here to fix my burst pipes in my brewery

Lunch at L'uva Bella Winery.

Tell Frank the owner I recommened you there. I got the peppered Ham sandwich and it was awesome. They'll give you a tour also if you ask. The place is way bigger then it looks. From the outside it doesn't look like much so watch for the sign.

Tell Frank the owner I recommened you there. I got the peppered Ham sandwich and it was awesome. They'll give you a tour also if you ask. The place is way bigger then it looks. From the outside it doesn't look like much so watch for the sign.

If I give him your name, he won't throw me out will he? haha

Naw, just tell him I was the one from Erie. I guarantee you'll be going back for meals and supplies. I'm not easily impressed and just remember what Youngstown is noted for. And I don't mean steel.

Going to a clients to make some money. Then going to pick up a bunch of used wine making equipment:
4 glass carboys, floor corker, lots of supplies, a pinot gris kit, about 200 clean label free bottles, and whatever else they have.
Can't wait to hear what the wife says!

W0ot!

We got the day off due to shortages of natural gas around the state. We warmed up from a low of -17 yesterday to a low of 3 this AM so some progress towards getting closer to normal. Going to rack, degas, stabilize and fine my CC Showcase Pinot Gris.

Latest posts

Back