What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hubs told me to buy Toby Keith / Eric Church tickets, *****Swoon***** they go on presale TOMORROW fingers n toes crossed for me people i NEED to see me some Toby!!!!

I informed my work today I will be taking a mid morning break tomorrow to go online n buy tickets and i did not care in the least if they were slammed i will be on the fairs site hitting refresh till it lets me enter that Debit card info!!!!!!

That is all

*******SWOON*********THUD********

:sn:fshWent fishing with dad yesterday (ice) he is 84 we sat out on the ice all day long in the wind and snow he's pretty tough still. He caught a 4 1/2 lb rainbow and I caught a 5 1/2 lb'er thats big for here. he's ready to try again.

Just put together my skeeter pee on the fly (much thanks to Caleb, my 12 year old son). my raspberry is on the short side of 1.000. Hope it will still be ok in 24-48 hours. Also have to get energizer tomorrow. Only had a half tsp tonight for the pee (that's what happens when you live a mile from the HBS).
What else can happen? oh wait, is that the sound of a cork popping? Do you smell candy canes? CRAP!

Last edited:
Sorry but groundhog day is cancelled due to the hole being frozen shut.

I just shoveled about 2 feet off the roof this past weekend. let the dog out this morning and had to shovel about 14 inches off the side walk so he could have his morning relief. He only stands about 8" tall. His world must look like this :rn (only snow).

Candy Cane goes from primary into the carboy today. Then the Pomagranite/Skeeter Pee gets racked (hard time clearing)!
P.S. The U.P. of Michigan is NOT getting this storm, Thankfully:h

WOW no post from Julie wearing jeans today! Must not be a snow day for them. We have about an inch of icy snow. The good thing is it didn't stick to the trees or power lines.

Just so you all know the official results of ground hog day...:hug:hug

Punxsutawney Phil (official PA ground hog for all you non PAers) did not see his shadow (cloudy and raining) so we will have an early Spring... (thank God):br

WOW no post from Julie wearing jeans today! Must not be a snow day for them. We have about an inch of icy snow. The good thing is it didn't stick to the trees or power lines.

That's becasue all we got was rain, so school's in. Yesterday was our bad day and I was already at work when the called it off plus it was my mid-term evaluation so while most of the office was in jeans, I was not. :(

Well, the rest of us wore jeans today. I got to snowblow about 10 inches from the driveway this morning. Called in sick first time in 20 years! just to have to go out and get sicker.

he is an extremly talented singer/ songwritter..that fact he is smoking hot has nothing to do with me drooling over him ;)

I put new winter wiper blades on my son's car this morning when he brought our grandaughter over for the day. I'm outside scrapping the snow and ice off my wifes car and he comes out of the garage holding a bottle of windshield washer fluid and asks if he can have some. I say sure, give it to me because I have gloves on - pop your hood. Then I look at his windshield covered in streaked dirt, there's 2-3 inches of solid ice around the hood area where the wiper arms are, and on the passenger side the entire rubber piece from the wiper blade is dangling out of the ice not even attached to the blade. And the rubber on the driver side is torn. 4 years of HS, 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, 4 years of residency, 1 year's fellowship and he can't figure this out. So I clear all the ice away, pull off his summer blades and toss them in the garbage and put on 2 winter blades and say "see you later Doc" cause the hospital is paging him and he's got to run. I can see after I retire the end of April I should have plenty to keep me busy. :slp

Latest posts

Back