What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bottled an RJS California Syrah yesterday. Today I need to de-label and clean a batch of bottles received Friday, and shovel more snow off the roof. Oh, the Joy! I'm ready to do summer activities... :fsh

My son gave me a Sony 10" Sframe for Christmas. And not this past Christmas, the one before in 2009. I've just been too busy making wine,etc, to figure it out and get pictures on the thing. Today I finally finished doing it. It looks pretty good.

S-frame  p 1 30 11 009.jpg

Tom, it's time to drink the Amarone. Joe's Wine was the best I've had. His is also 4 yrs old and great. Mine is 2 yrs old.

I will have to break open my 5-6yr Amarone for you to taste

Dindnt do drywall yesterday, son was sick. Hung 16 sheet of drywall, 6 on ceiling, and framed a new closet in his soon to be bedroom. Sore as all get out. Asprin and wine helped the soreness. Bed soon. yeah.

Well got my last deer of the season butchered then started racking wine got my pineapple,elderberry, and elderberry blush all rack of coarse I had to sample them well I am feeling no pain now for all three being young wine they are tasting pretty good and will age very well.

LOL wuss you let 16 sheets of sheetrock wipe you???? goodness j/k hanging rock can wear you out easily if you don't know how to hang it.

LOL wuss you let 16 sheets of sheetrock wipe you???? goodness j/k hanging rock can wear you out easily if you don't know how to hang it.
I know, I was ashamed. It's been quite a long time since I did drywall. Last time I was doing it we were averaging 26-30 sheets a day. That was a few years ago though. Haven't done much home remodeling in the past few years. It felt good.

I know, I was ashamed. It's been quite a long time since I did drywall. Last time I was doing it we were averaging 26-30 sheets a day. That was a few years ago though. Haven't done much home remodeling in the past few years. It felt good.

Getting OLD is always a good excuse...:tz:tz

when your doing ceilings by yourself you need to rent a lift real handy machine and well worth the little it costs to rent it

when your doing ceilings by yourself you need to rent a lift real handy machine and well worth the little it costs to rent it

The lifts are very nice for ceilings. My son and I made the trusty "T" brace to hold it up. Funny, my head feels a little flatter though also.

I plan on adding the finishing agents to my White Zin. tonight. I'll be anxiously waiting for the time for bottling!

Stuck indoors listening to some exciting (and some not so exciting) scientific papers on laboratory robotics and automation in Palm Springs, CA. Supposed to hit 70 by this afternoon. Flowers and green grass everywhere.

I plan on sneaking out this afternoon to do some "field research" at the pool however! :sm

Latest posts

Back