What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the 23 ltr (6 gallon). I planned to get the 20ltr but Sandro moved me to the 23. It was quite a conversation and when I hung up the phone I had no idea what all I had just ordered. It was just like ordering dinner in an Italian restaurant in Italy. You spend all this time figuring out what you want in a foreign language and the waiter brings you exactly what HE thins you should have. I'm really pumped about it though. I think I'm going to name it. Suggestions?:db

I got the 23 ltr (6 gallon). I planned to get the 20ltr but Sandro moved me to the 23. It was quite a conversation and when I hung up the phone I had no idea what all I had just ordered. It was just like ordering dinner in an Italian restaurant in Italy. You spend all this time figuring out what you want in a foreign language and the waiter brings you exactly what HE thins you should have. I'm really pumped about it though. I think I'm going to name it. Suggestions?:db

So you're saying, "Size does matter!"

Got home from Puerto Rico. First sight from the airplane was snow on the ground. The pilot refused to turn around.

Oh Tom, you didnt go there!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, I had jury duty today and was the first person to be dismmissed, looks like my luck is changing for the best finally!

Oh Tom, you didnt go there!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, I had jury duty today and was the first person to be dismmissed, looks like my luck is changing for the best finally!

Only been called once in my life and was dismissed when we returned from lunch. I hear asking about Jury Nullification is frowned upon when serving.

What?? I don't think he was IN the sun to get tan lines.
You need a check up from the neck up if YOU were thinking what I think you were thinking.

I got picked twice in the last 5 years. I did not want to serve on the first one and told the lawyers I feel she is already guilty and should burn in Hell. I was dismissed and not picked to serve. It was a really bad one.

The next one i got picked as a juror and 5 minutes after being marched into the court room the defendant did a plea bargain.

Too cold for anything else, so I've been making Wine Jelly. One RED SYRAH Jelly and one WHITE CAYUGA Jelly. YUM. The jelly wasn't even set and some walked out of the house.

downsized_0207111848a.jpg

The wine taste comes through just a bit, so you do taste it.
It's quite good, the red is my favorite, but I never seem to have enough red wine to spare for this.

Today's agenda:
Meeting at Microsoft
Lunch with my Aunt
Meeting with a client over some forensic data I collected from a computer for a divorce case
Going to the Bat Cave - Will report on that later in a new thread :D

Anxiously awaiting shoulder surgery tomorrow morning---NOT!!!
Boy, those carboys are going to get heavy.

Latest posts

Back