What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cider

Well I just racked my cider out of the primary and into the secondary. Man it smells good and I added a pack of sweet orange peel to it for just a little flavor. :r:h

Stabilised my blue Pee and sweetened it with the blue berry syrup....it's gonna be GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

:db:db:db:db:db:db

I found the formula for the blue stuff they use in diaper commercials!! ::::::
IMG00173-20101101-2221-1.jpg

It got even "bluer" after adding the syrup :)

Last edited:
I kinda wished you'd got you some of those bronze ones now Julie, Gwen(my wife) has tasted the bronze I just racked over and she loves it even though it is dry I bout fell over normally she don't like dry wine. Now she's wanting me to mix the dry with a semi sweet I got she tried mixing and said it is perfect lol.

oh this is what it looks like or at least the part I took off for her to see and drink some of

1101102323.jpg

Last edited:
it has a more golden look kinda like a rich apple juice but wayyyyyyyyyy different

Got the last little bit of my pineapple bottled. and ready to head down the road at Christmas. I hate to give this one away I only have 2 750's and 2 375's and it is soo good!

I kinda wished you'd got you some of those bronze ones now Julie, Gwen(my wife) has tasted the bronze I just racked over and she loves it even though it is dry I bout fell over normally she don't like dry wine. Now she's wanting me to mix the dry with a semi sweet I got she tried mixing and said it is perfect lol.

oh this is what it looks like or at least the part I took off for her to see and drink some of

1101102323.jpg

Looks great.

oh you got problems with room??? I got a chest freezer so full of grapes I have to sit weight on top to keep the lid shut tight. To beat it all I'm going to go get frost grapes this week but I won't have to store them they'll be crushed and made into wine pronto. LOL

oh you got problems with room??? I got a chest freezer so full of grapes I have to sit weight on top to keep the lid shut tight. To beat it all I'm going to go get frost grapes this week but I won't have to store them they'll be crushed and made into wine pronto. LOL

Muscadine Ice wine.... Yummy

you can empty that freezer of yours with the purchase of just one demijohn (54 liters).

To beat it all I'm going to go get frost grapes this week but I won't have to store them they'll be crushed and made into wine pronto. LOL

Sirs, why don't you wait until it gets really cold and crush when they are froze. 45 degrees in the Carolinas doesn't constitute a freeze LMAO.

interesting about the frost grapes...i was wondering why a house near mine was letting the fruit sit on the vine...looks pretty much like raisins on the vine now. I was considering approaching them and making a trade...hmm.

Latest posts

Back