What are you eating today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Octopus boiled, broiled and then sautéed in an evoo and jalapeño wine sauce with herbs.

Prime Rib with home grown sweet corn with green tomato mince meat pie for dessert

Hehehe, I just had a Jennie O turkey log with Brown rice and garlic bread!!! :)

Lunch at work here is a turkey sandwich and a bottle of Snapple that I had to get a coworker to open. :-\

Fpiki, Welcome to the forum. How about going to the introductions thread and tell us a bit about yourself. Do you currently make wine or wish to make wine?

Jambaya with smoked sausage, fresh sweet corn and swiss chard from my garden. yum yum Loren

Jambaya with smoked sausage, fresh sweet corn and swiss chard from my garden. yum yum Loren

Alright now you guys in the south are being down right rude. First someone posts pictures of green grass and now Loren is eating fresh chard from his garden. LOL I still have 20" of snow in my yard and snow piles 5' high from snow blowing. :pee

Decided to try my hand at homemade perogies. Wow, these were awesome. Made some with hamburger, mushrooms, onions and Jack&Jill cheese, and some with saurkraut and keilbasa (both from the local meat market) and some with bacon, mashed potatoes and chedder cheese. All served with a glass of Niagara.

Going to Have chicken in a four cheese alfredo sauce served over Linguini fini , with garlic bread . For desert I went all out , strawberry filled twinkies :db .

Jeff

Going to Have chicken in a four cheese alfredo sauce served over Linguini fini , with garlic bread . For desert I went all out , strawberry filled twinkies :db .

Jeff

I'm hungry :e

Today we are having Fajitas with mexican rice . For desert it will be Chocolate fudge ice cream over a brownie .:b

We are having Lasagna with grilled venison and i ve been hitting the skeeter pee.:dg

grilled halibut with a cilantro sauce, baked mac & cheese, green beans and reisling

Latest posts

Back