What are you eating today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made Pizza tonight and had some friends over. We had Vignoles and Country Apple to drink. Then we went to the basement to sample wines to be bottled. It was a nice evening and one of the shockingly good wines was the Orange Chocolate port (Wades favorite,not) at only about 7 months.

LOL, Dan, I made pizza tonight as well but I had Muscadine Red with it, this is awesome. ROFLMAO, I made sure Doug knew this while he was drinking his Merlot and eating spaghetti! :tz

Julie, did you have Vign oles last night? I threw some steaks out on the grill along with some yellow and red peppers and squash and Red onion. Theres nothing beter then grilled veggies!!!

Julie, did you have Vign oles last night? I threw some steaks out on the grill along with some yellow and red peppers and squash and Red onion. Theres nothing beter then grilled veggies!!!

Did I post that? yes I did with a black angus burger. And yes there is nothing better than grilled veggies. We usually do grilling thru the winter but we got so much snow we couldn't get to the grill this year. I am so glad that is done, and it is back to grillin

Thats right dan doesnt do veggies! Dan, I really do love veggies on the grill and actually might just choose them over shrimp but it would only be because I dont grill shrimp. I usually eat them before they have a chance to get grilled!! LOL

ok, I'll take the grilled shrimp with the grilled veggies.

Started the eveing off with a red wine from Windy Ridge vineyard then topped it off with a grilled porterhouse steak that was smoked with apple wood and potatoe salad on the side and finished with a brownie right out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream on top

Desert here was Stop & Shop Chocolate Truffle Bomb! If anyone sees this in there store I implore you to try it, it is soooooooo goooooood and I usually dont like store bought cakes.

I had mostly junk today. Was too busy to stop and eat anything worthy of posting.

You couldn't grill this winter for snow? That's a lame excuse! Unless you don't have a snow blower, then I understand. I always have the grill and the smoker ready to go.

We do lots of grilled veggies but usually toss them with balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper and a little EVO. Then grill them on the grill wok. Can't wait for summer produce to arrive.

No we don't have a snowblower, we have a quad and a plow but snow has been gone and we are cookin now. :db

I agree with Rob. I have my grill on my deck and as much s it sucks I shovel a path to the grill at least to do some cooking. I usually do the whole deck but sometimes I just cant and my wife is worse them me! Dont worry Rob, Im sure all of have those junk days, I know we do.

Back