What are you eating today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
I taught this would be a good sequel to the other 2 quite popular treads!!

Tonight I'm eating a porc-scallops curry with mushrooms and snap peas!
I'm a pretty good cook but I don't always feel like cooking something complicated so I find something to make life easier
This one is one of my favorite finds:
http://www.somethingsouthafrican.com/Cooking_Sauces.html

They have all kinds of flavor and make preparing a meal very easy!!!

I should add that I'll be enjoying that with a bottle of Pinot Griggio :h

just after 9am here,

I'm having cereal, milk and a chopped banana,

:D

Im thinking about skilleting some striped Bass but havent locked that in yet. im looking for something I have not had in some time now.

Just sat down with a bowl of chicken & sausage jambalaya, along with a glass of muscadine wine -- about as home-grown as it gets around here(!)

Ribs, grated potato pancakes, zucchini chips and elderberry wine

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo will be ready in 10 mins. Le Juene french bread. To wash it down, Obsidian Stout.

Ended up throwing some Brats on the grill with some atomic turds on the side! Washed it down with my friends October fest brews, possibly one too many!:se

Ended up throwing some Brats on the grill with some atomic turds on the side! Washed it down with my friends October fest brews, possibly one too many!:se

Good thing your home... :ib

I had Chicken teriyaki on the grill, with acorn squash, snap peas and homemake bread. Oh ya, of course...a glass or two of pino noir :eek:)

This morning, I boiled the turkey carcass I had saved last week to make a nice stockm then after atraining it, I added one 6lbs can of italian tomato & basil (blended), the rest of the turkey (I'd say about 2 cups), 2 ea cups of chopped celery, carrots, grean beans and onion, water and I let it simmer all after noon. I added 2 cups of minut rice 1 hr before supper time, salt, pepper & italian hers to taste and enjoyed with a tall glass of milk and home made bread I made last week-end :h

Just had Ziti and meatballs with garlic bread and a greek salad.Washed it all down with a Sangiovese.

Just had homemade meatballs and "gravy". This was brought here from the family that "saved" our daughter and her dog from a pit bull attack 2 weeks ago.
We plan on having a "Thank You" party later for the good samaritans who helped during the attack.

Dog is about 85%, Daughter has Post Traumatic Stress ..
She has a hard time walking her dog any where near that spot
Butt, she/dog doing OK. It will all be ok sometime...bills piling up...

Dog is about 85%, Daughter has Post Traumatic Stress ..
She has a hard time walking her dog any where near that spot
Butt, she/dog doing OK. It will all be ok sometime...bills piling up...

I can understand not wanting to walk the area again. I can remember my first dog bite as I was riding my bike some 40 years ago and exactly where it happened.

Just had homemade meatballs and "gravy". This was brought here from the family that "saved" our daughter and her dog from a pit bull attack 2 weeks ago.
We plan on having a "Thank You" party later for the good samaritans who helped during the attack.

I think I would have been having "Pit Balls" in stead of meatballs. Glad to hear everyone is recovering.

We had jalapeno poppers and green bean soup for lunch and fajitas for supper. Using up the last few things from the garden before the first hard frost takes it away.

had a good cabbage casseroule, whole kernel corn and sweet carrots yummy.........lol oh just before dinner I had some skeeter pee and cheese went together pretty good.

The kids picked today so spagetti it is!! (Not that i'm conplaining!! :) )
whashinf it down with a Yellow tail Merlot :h

Back