What are you eating today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shiner Bock Beer Cheese soup, if I can muster the motivation to get off the computer and get it started...

Marinading some venison tenderloin in some Chianti as we speak and will make some bruschetta bread and steamed cauliflower. Not sure what Im going to drink with it yet.

My wife is just starting to put solids in her stomach again after being sick so I made snow on the mountain for supper

Fresh venison backstraps wrapped in bacon tonight. Along with some steamed asparagus and turnips. Goes well with my New Zealand Merlot. My CFL team has just made the Grey Cup finals so that ends a perfect day!

My wife will have to go in for surgury to correct the problem with her colon but she has to get over the infection first and then they want to wait for other test to be done so they don't have to do more then one operation so it might not take place until around Christmas time.

What does that mean and hope your wife is getting better.

well just had rotisserie chicken with steamed broccolli and a glass of my Damson wine it is slowly getting smoother and slowly getting clearer

what I love is a good barley vegatable soup oh talk about sooooooo good I normally eat way to much specially if it's got abit of heat to it you know spicewise with a big piece or 2 of good fresh bread.......... I'm in heaven then lol and whats good is it is cheap to make you can use fresh veggies or throw in canned either is good

Last edited:
Stuffed Clams tonight, with a Pinot Grig. On the side was that Birds eye whole grain brown rice and some broccoli.

Fresh caught crappie (yesterday) plus shrimp will be fried for lunch.

The cellar crew trade off cooking each day. Today is ceviche, yesterday was crabcake albondigas and last Friday was chilaquiles.

Just grilled up some burgs tonight with atomic buffalo turds and some veggie kabobs.

I know I've eat some odd things before but never been a turd eater don't care what animal it's from you guys up there in the cold must really have it hard to be eaten turds ......................

I know I've eat some odd things before but never been a turd eater don't care what animal it's from you guys up there in the cold must really have it hard to be eaten turds ......................

Yeah but collecting them is a challenge. The ten second rule does not apply so you know what that means? Being in the right place at the right time.

no 10 second rule in our house your lucky if it hits the floor we have 6 border collies if they don't get it or part of your hand then it isn't worth getting of course they do know when mom hollers noooooooooooo that it better be left alone or they get bit.

also a black cat who thinks Gwen(my wife) is his mom really she bottle fed him, of course he doesn't really count he only likes tuna in the can or fresh deer meat which me and him have had to have conferences about

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back