What are you eating today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike being your husband right!!! Isnt that like me paying for my own lunch? hehehehe

Yes that he and we are "our" money, "his" money and "my" money. The first thing we decided on when we first got together was never to fight over money. His paycheck is his, mine is mine. Works great! So today, Mike's buying

Nothing like some simple grilled cheese sandwhiches and home made chicken soup.

took a london broil, cubed it, fried it and made some steak sandwiches with sauted green peppers and onions. Very tasty.

we had homemade chicken pot pie or it should be called chicken monsterpan pie lol

Tonight I am gonna use the ol gas grill to do some bacon wrapped filet mignons from omaha steak , along with some smashee taters , grilled asparagus in butter and garlic in a foil wrap . Also going to open our first bottle of our Wht Zin .

Jeff

Burgs on the grill with sliced jalapenos and Colby cheese. Homemade fries on the side and some store bought slaw.

Lasagne (Homemade) and a bottle of a test blend (1 of 5 variations). Another wine the wife loves. She can't wait for the other 4.

We have a reprieve today and next Sat. I think that's it aside from Doug's party for the year. We've had 5 this year to date I believe.

I enjoy it from time to time. I get to work on some stuff.

Taco's tonight

Tomorrow spinach lasagna Sunday

Went to North Country Brewery tonight. Mike has been dying for their Elk burgers and guess what........they don't have them anymore :) but they did substitute with red venison which he says were awesome.

I had their black angus burger, which is pretty good. They are a micro brewery, so Mike had the Firehouse Red (Irish Red) and I had a glass of Vignoles and Stueben both came from Winfield Winery.

Good Supper.

Home made pizza. 2 kinds.

One supreme with pepperoni, pancetta, onions, artichokes, shrooms, kalimata olives, roasted red peppers, grated mozzarella, provolone cheese.

One thin crust, with (real) goat cheese, shrooms, onions, fresh spinach.

The spinach one was hands down the winner. Simple and the goat cheese is to die for good.

Washed it all down with a bottle of my CC Showcase Yakima Valley Merlot.

Good stuff! :p

Back