What are you eating today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok you little sh*t start talking (on a pm of coarse). Sue hates sea food and I am limited. Remember I am beef and potatoes. I don't do veggies either.

I cooked Corned Beef and cabbage with carrots and mashed potatoes.

Ok you little sh*t start talking (on a pm of coarse). Sue hates sea food and I am limited. Remember I am beef and potatoes. I don't do veggies either.

ROFLMAO, yea I know, Mike is beef and potatoes as well, he constantly tells me that he is second generation Irish. AND I bet I can get Sue to eat Hailbut, I got Mike to eat it!!!!

I just finished scarfing down some culinary cuisine!!! Picture rolling hills of sauce with a light dusting of Pecorino Romano over a nice crispy crust, This masterpiece is called....

Fried Dough! Yummmmmm :)

Mike's famous Ribs with a bowl of Ribble soup, baked mac and cheese and Muscadine Noble. It was heaven.

This is what we are having today , its a Bacon Bomb , for sides we havin peach beans and slaw . Dessert it wil be , tahdah .... yodels .

026.jpg

2pups, is that ALL bacon or is their something different in the center?

Having wings with a couple of different sauces, full count fries and reisling.

1-1/2 LB of ground pork flatened to 1/2 or so , diced green and red pepper , diced onion , shredded cheese . Sprinkle the pork with yer fave BBQ rub a lil BBQ sauce over that . put yer diced vegis on it sprinkle shredded cheese and roll her up . Sprinkle the outside with more rub and basket weave bacon round the pork , put BBQ sauce over bacon and smoke away .

Last edited:
Up here we call it bacon explosion. You will understand the explosion part the next day. Best smoked dinner ever created. 8 pounds of pork, onions and sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheese in the middle. Smoked over apricot and peach wood with a peach glaze under the last coat of BBQ sauce.

Up here we call it bacon explosion. You will understand the explosion part the next day. Best smoked dinner ever created. 8 pounds of pork, onions and sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheese in the middle. Smoked over apricot and peach wood with a peach glaze under the last coat of BBQ sauce.

You aint kiddin bout the next day , lol .

Latest posts

Back