This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since everyone else is posting a pic here I might as well also.. Just me taking a break from riding in Caladonia State forest, PA

Sorry for the big pic... Dammm

Brian.jpg

New guy in town...

I am enjoying the discussions and the Skeeter Pee recipe, went out today and bought some lemon juice. Now to wait for a slurry to finish! This is half of a famous Blondies burger.

Craig -blondies (2).jpg

Last edited:
Damn does that sandwich look good right about now. Hey Craig its good to meet you. How about going to our introductions thread and tell us a bit about what your doing or want to do.

Dan,
Go to your corner!
Let this guy eat in Peace..

HELLO FROM THE WEST COAST!! ME and MY FIANCE JENNIFER! Yeah young people like wine too.....and YAGERBOMBS!! :h

21325_g_4c9642836aad7.jpg

Nice to meet you montydofbov. Who's the model? :br

Yeah the model was in the parking lot and i told him to pose with her so i could get a shot of the water behind them! haha jk jk :)

shes the better half, and the more i get her involved the bigger the wine bug bite gets in our house!!!! :b

I just looked at all 50 pages of this. Eyes are hurting. Great pictures everyone. Here is a picture of another young couple that got hooked on wine early in life. Sorry if the pictures are big.

Me in the ozarks.
bluecatozarks.jpg

Me at home.
flatheadpic.jpg

The boss.
Anniejeansspoonbill-1.jpg

Us. :h
engagementpic.jpg

Very cool and nice meeting you. Suggestion, next time you post pictures have your girl friend trim her whiskers (first two pictures).:)
Now the boss has one hell of a fish. Nice picture of you and the boss also!!

Latest posts

Back