This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic and family, nice to put faces to names and thats why we started this thread to get to know all you folks out there better. Debcando, do you own a camera? LOL Im going to hound you until one comes up hereb ya know> hehehe, I know you Cando!!!

Great looking family Deboard its good to put a face to the name

+1 on putting another face to a name. deboard I didn't realize you lived that close to me. I'm just over 25 miles north of Cinci.

Thanks everyone!

RedTrk: Yeah not too far, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours maybe, barring construction.

We got everything we needed at Walkers. What an amazing place!! The car rode very smooth on the way home... 12 buckets of juice. I met Green Zeus in Ohio too... very fun visit. 7 hrs flew by!! Next year... I'm coming to meet you PA people. It will be in Oct next year! So much fun meeting the people you chat with!

Debbie

No pics with you at Walkers and a full load in the car. Im gonna have to ban you soon!!! Hehehehe

Go ahead.... MAKE MY DAY!!

We just unloaded the car after church. We had suitcase, 2 cases of wine along with 4 buckets in the trunk, 8 buckets in the backseat. We were praying for no fender bender on the way home... we would have been covered in juice!! We did have a tire blow out on the Interstate near Westlake Ohio on the way to NY... didn't need any more excitement!

Debbie

Here's a pic of me and the girlfriend:

263680_867028790567_37606800_39487451_8006307_n.jpg

I'm on the right.

The guy reluctantly selling me the wine didn't think I deserved to buy such a fine 1997 Brunello. He said (in Italian, best I could understand) that if I opened this bottle before ten years he would come down out of the sky and take it back from me. I still haven't opened it, only been seven years.

I think I read between the lines, Tony. The wine salesman knew he was selling you a crappy bottle of cheap, mis-labeled wine at a higher price than he thought he could get. He told you not to open it for 10 years, figuring he'd be dead by the end of the 10 years and you couldn't hunt him down and beat him senseless. :)

BTW.... good pics. Thanks for sharing.

I think I read between the lines, Tony. The wine salesman knew he was selling you a crappy bottle of cheap, mis-labeled wine at a higher price than he thought he could get. He told you not to open it for 10 years, figuring he'd be dead by the end of the 10 years and you couldn't hunt him down and beat him senseless.

No way. I told him my family was from Palermo and my uncle would break his legs if he sold me a bad bottle of wine.:) Sicilians know how to handle Italians.

Holy bearded mopad jockey, Batman!

You look like a classic, there kleftifwallah. :b

I'm sorry but I have to say it I thought the same thing something right out of an old classic movie nice picture gald to meet you

Latest posts

Back