Snow storm surprise!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our best usually comes out in the face of adversity.. Congratulations to you and your wife and your family!!

Congratulations. Seems like big weather changes bring new babies to this world. Hope Mom and young daughter are doing fine. Couple of years and you will have some help making your wines. Arne.

That is super! Maybe call her Storm or Snow.

That's what a few of the nurses said! We named her Sadie Marie.

Hearty congratulations. Hope mother and child are doing well.

Mommy and baby are doing great! We just got home a few hours ago and everyone is napping. My with took our 2 year old boy to nap with her and left me downstairs with the little princess. This is my view at the momentImageUploadedByWine Making1453669597.339242.jpg

Congratulations. Seems like big weather changes bring new babies to this world. Hope Mom and young daughter are doing fine. Couple of years and you will have some help making your wines. Arne.

My boy is my "Big Helper" and helps me now for as long as his attention span will allow lol. I'm sure in 10 years they'll both be able to make wine better than me!!!!

Thank you all for the congrats!

Last edited:
Back