REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ jgmann67

I just realized that you just ordered last Thursday and it went out on Friday.

Please let us know about your experience after you payed with some water prior to using wine. If you have any questions or concerns please get ahold of me thu a PM or contact me thru my webpage for the fastest response.

No delivery today. [emoji30]

Maybe tomorrow.

Been a while since I've been on here. Had a question for Steve on filtering. So, went on the AIO website and left a message.
Could not have been 5 minutes later and my phone rings. "Hi Bob this is Steve". YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
No one has customer service like this. Well,no one except Steve. AND he stays on the line till all your questions are answered.

Thanks Steve for all you help, your terrific allinonewinepump and the incredible customer service. You get an A+

Bob B.

Smiling Yet Again!

Well we have 5 carboys going and Sunday was the day to transfer one last time and let them age a little. I set up my AllInOneWinePump and off to the process. I'm smiling and having a ball watching the speed of the transfer and even more degassing going on and the best part is I DON'T need to pick up the carboys! Two hours later I was all done all washed up and put away.

Just can't thank Steve enough.

No delivery today. [emoji30]

Maybe tomorrow.

So, it showed up at the door late last week. It's funny - it was sent 2-Day USPS. THEN, on day one, it disappeared from tracking, only to reappear on day 8 or 9. It happens sometimes, especially during the holiday season.

But, there was great communication from Steve and he did his best to make it alright. Very happy.

I half expected the package to be pretty beaten up after disappearing for a week. I was surprised when the box showed up in pristine condition.

It's wrapped and under the tree. We'll give 'er a test run and put it to work over that weekend.

As a follow up today I filtered for the very 1st time. Got all the equipment as per the AIO webpage, set it up as suggested, and it worked flawlessly. The Amarone has a beautiful sheen to it. Very happy with the results.
Once again, Steve and AIO come through with flying colors.

Bob

Been a while since I've been on here. Had a question for Steve on filtering. So, went on the AIO website and left a message.
Could not have been 5 minutes later and my phone rings. "Hi Bob this is Steve". YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
No one has customer service like this. Well,no one except Steve. AND he stays on the line till all your questions are answered.

Thanks Steve for all you help, your terrific allinonewinepump and the incredible customer service. You get an A+

Bob B.

@ Bob
I realize once you are a customer of mine - you are a customer for life !

I can email - but I believe the phone call is much more personal - as it seems we cover more than the original question asked.

It does not matter if it is only a filter or a wine question , as i enjoy talking to all winemakers.

So, it showed up at the door late last week. It's funny - it was sent 2-Day USPS. THEN, on day one, it disappeared from tracking, only to reappear on day 8 or 9. It happens sometimes, especially during the holiday season.

But, there was great communication from Steve and he did his best to make it alright. Very happy.

I half expected the package to be pretty beaten up after disappearing for a week. I was surprised when the box showed up in pristine condition.

It's wrapped and under the tree. We'll give 'er a test run and put it to work over that weekend.

I wish I had more control over the postal delivery system - But we as a family were concerned that you received your package - especially at this time of year( people tend to follow ups or usps trucks and steal the customers packages )

I wish I had more control over the postal delivery system - But we as a family were concerned that you received your package - especially at this time of year( people tend to follow ups or usps trucks and steal the customers packages )

I hear ya. I wasn't too worried. It happens. I figured either it would show up or you would make it right.

Well, I tested out the AIO with some water and everything worked just fine. Racked my Forza into a new 6 gallon carboy (although I'd argue it's more like a 6.3 gal).

The wine was pretty cool, at around 63*. So, it didn't degas like I'd hoped. I'm betting the next racking will be around 70* so it will probably produce some more co2.

Very happy with the pump. Easy to put together, easy to use, easy to clean up afterwards. Looking forward to using the bottling attachment.

After several years of use (making about 800 bottles per year), I had an issue recently with my pump not having as much pressure as it once did. I contacted Steve and he told me to immediately send it back to him to have a look. It turns out that I got some red wine in the pump. In other words, my fault. For an amazingly minimal cost, Steve rebuilt my pump. I doubt that you can get service like this from any firm. Thanks again, Steve!

For an amazingly minimal cost, Steve rebuilt my pump. I doubt that you can get service like this from any firm. Thanks again, Steve!

If anyone wants me to checkout their unit or give it a tune-up per say – please PM me. I will go thru your entire system and replace whatever is needed to make it like new again, for a minimal cost.

That really is amazing customer service!! Love everything I've got from Steve.

Don't know if I could add anything else.. Best Christmas present ever!!!

Headspace Eliminatior

Got Steve's (allinonepump guy) headspace eliminator and it works great.
Nice to be able to put his device on my carboy and pull the extra air out by using the allinonepump. Great addition to my wine making equipment.
Keep thinking Steve. You have great ideas and products.

Bob B.

It was a pleasure talking to you all !!

I was hoping some of you got a nice AllinOneWinePump from Santa !

The All in One is fantastic!

Its everything that everyone else says it is. Nothing about it disappointed me. It works like a charm. Now I will be able to make wine until I am old cause I don't have to worry about lifting carboys!!

Bob Peak with Wine Maker Magazine questions the safety of using a vacuum pump in the latest issue of the magazine. I love my Allinone, has anyone ever had a safety issue using it?

Bob Peak with Wine Maker Magazine questions the safety of using a vacuum pump in the latest issue of the magazine. I love my Allinone, has anyone ever had a safety issue using it?

Lack of suction control could result in unexplained hickies on parts of your body with which it may come in contact....:db

Otherwise, no...

I have only been using mine for a couple weeks but I have yet to see any issues. And with the number of people who have been using it for years without issue I can't see there being a worry about it.

Latest posts

Back