REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I have used mine many times also with no problems. I just thought it odd that Bob Peak would be so against it. So I wanted to know if anyone had ever had a problem. I am not asking who all has used it with no problems, that would be most of us.

Oh I have used mine many times also with no problems. I just thought it odd that Bob Peak would be so against it. So I wanted to know if anyone had ever had a problem. I am not asking who all has used it with no problems, that would be most of us.

I haven't received the latest issue yet. What does he say the problem is?

@thig
I think this should be a separate topic - it does not fall under a review of the allinonewinepump. This pump is designed to only pull no more than 22 inches of vacuum - to prevent any possible issues.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with vacuum pressure and liability issues.

This topic comes up every so many months, Here is one link to a similar topic from this forum -

Implosion Risk Assessment -
http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37563

Last edited:
I posted this earlier on this thread - http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52336

I was hoping that someone can take some tips from this post -

I wanted to give my own personal review and some tips I used to bottle my wine yesterday.

I transferred 6 carboys using the Allinonewinepump
I Sanitized 160 bottles using the pressurized-bottle-washer-sanitizer
I bottled 160 bottles of wine and corked them and waxed the top of every bottle.

I did this entire process from start to finish ( including cleanup ) in less than 4 hours all by myself !

I woke up the next morning with no side effects – like an aching back or anything !

My son will help me as we put all the full cases in the cellar.

TIPS
I moved the vacuum release closer to the bottling filler to make it easier to hold and use, it was 15’’ from the bottle filler. I also added tie straps to both hoses to just at the end of the vacuum release, this made it more comfortable to use.

I did have some foam from agitating the wine, so I would overflow it a bit and let it go into the reservoir bottle – then hit the vacuum release. After doing 160 bottles my reservoir bottle was only 1/3 full.

The fill tube moved a bit during the process ( remember mine has seen better days, due to all the use of it ) – so I decided to take the hot glue gun and add some glue to hold the tubes together onto the top of the stopper.

Ordered my AI1 pump a few weeks ago, and tonight was my first time opening it and using it. Very well packaged, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions. Set up was a breeze and straightforward. I had 3 batches to rack and was done in under 30 minutes, including assembly. I practiced first on a Carboy full of iodaphor, both to get the hang of operation, and to sanitize the equipment.

This thing is worth every penny, and the customer service I received from Steve is second to none. I highly recommend this product to anyone who makes even a moderate amount of wine. The time and labor this saves, not to mention the degassing and lower risk to oxygen exposure will pay for itself in short order.

I am very pleased with my purchase.

I have been using the All In One Wine Pump for nearly 2 years now and I am really pleased on how well it works. I have racked, and bottled approximately 60 cases of wine since owning it, and it has worked without any problems.
I would recommend it to everyone, and I would agree with others that Steve's customer service is the best, email questions are answered very promptly with a phone call.

I have the exact same problem:
After I hit edit there is no delete button . . . . really !!! I'm not kidding . . . . . . there is no delete button !!!
Is the delete button disguised as something not readily recognizable ?
I tried all buttons and ended up posting the same post a third time. :?

Please . . . can someone figure out this problem and post an answer that really works ??

Thanks
Ajax

@Ajax_One: When you hit 'edit', a 'delete' button will be on the bottom right of the edit window. After you press the delete button, the window expands and there are two radio buttons that appear. One says "Do Not Delete Message" and the other says "Delete Message". Choose "Delete Message". Then, again on the bottom right, another button has appeared saying "Delete This Message". Push that, and you should be all set.

Last edited:
Yes like jim mentioned -
First hit edit -
then delete
then a lower section will show up - then hit delete message and If I remember you may have to hit delete message also in the right corner to remove it permanently and everything will be gone

winemakingtalk.JPG

Does the 2 hole tapered bung that comes with the pump fit a 6.5 gallon carboy? Has anyone tried it?

All In One Wine Pump can't go wrong

I have owned my All in One Wine pump since September of 2013 and have bottled approximately 1600 bottles of wine and the pump is still going strong. Steve the owner of the company that makes the pump is very helpful with any questions you need answered. It is a great addition to anyone that is considering making wine that does not want to lift full glass carboys up to a counter in order to transfer and bottle the wine.:ib It is well made a durable and the best thing about it, it works.

Just wanted to say how happy I am with my All in One Wine Pump! I've had it a little over 2 years now and I've probably made a couple dozen batches of wine with it and it's been great. The support from Steve has been very good. Any time I've had a problem he's been very quick to either email me back or give me a call and help me out. He's really gone above and beyond in my opinion. I was a little worried about after sales support since I was just buying this pump from someone on the internet but I certainly don't worry anymore.

The pump has taken the guess work out of degassing wine which was one of the main reasons I came across the pump in the first place. No more whipping up my wine to no end exposing the wine to oxygen, I just transfer it back and forth a couple times and it's degassed. The bottling was a secondary reason for buying the pump but it turned out to be a great bonus. Bottling wine by myself takes much less time now and there's much less mess. I also have the filter system so I no longer need to rent any equipment from my local wine store on bottling day or go to rent equipment only to find that there is none available that day.

Thanks again Steve!

I think mine only got 1. Contact me so I can order another please. ::

I just sent you a PM -

You have one of the original Allinonewinepumps before the Deluxe package came out. All the bungs are on my site in case you want to purchase them separately.

I just got my AI1 pump tonight. It is second hand from a relative who gave up winemaking. I racked and degased a batch of skeeter pee. It worked like a charm.

I have 2 kit wines that will be ready to bottle this weekend. I'm very anxious about the bottling process.

I need to clean up now. Can I run water with OxyClean through the hoses? Does anyone else do that?

Back