REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is best to use the pump every time you transfer as it releases CO2 every-time.. You will typically transfer approx 4 times within the first 30 days or or do you will transfer approx 4 times in that process. This is the most effective way I found to degass the fastest and easiest way.

If you would like I can explain more in detail over the phone

Thanks Steve

Racking works the best but you can certainly just pull a vacuum on the carboy. The gas comes out slower but it does come out.

just used the vacuum to pull air out of the wine.
ran for only a few minutes and I pull a good amount of bubbles out.
AI1 saved me from hours of stirring to degass!

:b

I am wanting to maximize my work table space, is there any reason the allinone pump could not go under the work table since all it is doing is pulling a vacuum?

I am wanting to maximize my work table space, is there any reason the allinone pump could not go under the work table since all it is doing is pulling a vacuum?

The vacuum pump can go anywhere - That is the reason for the round opening to be carried. I been using mine alot in the last week !!

My allinone and filter mounted on the end of my work table to keep from taking up valuable counter space.

ForumRunner_20130916_202503.jpg

Just used my all-in-one pump for the second time to rack and degas. Love it.

I'm looking forward to using it for bottling day!

Hi all

You have all made this pump sound too good to pass up. So I've contacted Steve, got some questions answered, then he pitched a few questions at me I'd really appreciate some help with.

Has anyone ever had trouble using this pump on Mexican carboys? I've searched forever and found lots of problems with Chinese carboys, even if not using the pump, but can't find any instance of a Mexican carboy breaking solely as a result of using this pump. I am taking for granted that the carboy has not been mistreated and isn't already cracked etc.

Would really appreciate any examples as I'd love to get this pump ordered to make my first bottling day oh so much easier.

thanks in advance

Pam in cinti

Pam
My bad - I mentioned Mexican carboys over the phone and my mind was thinking Chinese.
This is stated in my FAQ's -

Note : not recommended for use with Chinese Carboys as they have been know to break - without vacuum applied to them.
Always check your carboys for any imperfections prior to using them
check this link -

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f6/aware-chinese-carboys-36527/

Thank you Steve! I was hoping this was the case, as before I bought the mexican carboys I researched them on WMT and didn't find any negatives. Ok, tomorrow I hit my LBH to buy a 7 carboy bung to see if it will fit my 5 gal carboys. Fairly certain the 6.5 wont' fit, but I"m crossing my fingers on the 7.

Will email you the results tomorrow evening.

again, thanks!!!

Pam in cinti

allinonewinepump

:r I just bottled my first batch of wine with my new all in one wine pump and it worked great. After bottling over 80 batches ( over 2000 bottles ) with the Buno Vino filler this was easy and every bottle filled at the same height. I’m hoping to get years of use out of it so I can continue to bottle wine with ease. Clean up is also easier. I would recommend it to anyone.

New review

Actually I reviewed the wine pump last year and I'm still in love with it. This review is for the above and beyond great customer service Steve provides. I needed to replace my release valve (due to my negligence) so I wrote to Steve and asked if it would be possible to get a new one. Within 5 minutes of my email he messages back saying it wouldn't be a problem and even suggested I get myself the flexible racking setup, all this and he was at a function on a Sunday afternoon talk about service! Anyhow if anyone is on the fence whether or not to buy the allinonewinepump, worry not Steve will take good care of you!

Our family would like to thank everyone for all the great comments about the Allinone wine pump. We are committed to producing a high quality pump system along with customer service.:h

Used it today to rack, filter and bottle 6 gallons of Blue Blood. What a timesaver! I can't imagine going back to the days of doing everything by gravity.

Greg

What is Blue Blood ??

A take on a blueberry skeeter pee . . .

blueblood2013label.jpg

Back