REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got a chance to use mine and worked great! I transferred from carboy to carboy as well as carboy to barrel.

Not familiar with the poly flex tank,how much vacuum can it take before collapsing.

I believe I did a test on a 5 gallon water bottle and at 4 in hg it started to collapse inward.
I have made bottling systems for use with plastic containers - but that was all custom made to each individuals needs.

I was thinking maybe the poly flex tank was thicker than a plastic carboy, that was the only reason I asked.

Flex Tank transfers

You can indeed transfer from flex tank to flex tank.
I've done it several times with the 30 gal. tanks.
The walls will cave in if you run the AIO continuously, but if you run the pump intermittently, you can do it. Even with cycling the pump that way, it's a fast transfer.

Thats good to know - I would think using a 1/2 racking assembly would transfer faster and not put so much vacuum on the flex tanks as well. I do make bungs with a 1/2" hole in them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Wine Making mobile app

Hi everyone. I have some questions about degassing with the AIO and was hoping for help. I read that it takes an average of 2-3 racks. So, can I just go back and forth between two carboys without stopping or breaking, and how do I know when all the gas is all gone? I really want the Super Kleer to work. This is the first batch of wine and I have no clue what degassed wine is supposed to do. Thanks everyone, good luck with your brews!

Noob.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Hi everyone. I have some questions about degassing with the AIO and was hoping for help. I read that it takes an average of 2-3 racks. So, can I just go back and forth between two carboys without stopping or breaking, and how do I know when all the gas is all gone? I really want the Super Kleer to work. This is the first batch of wine and I have no clue what degassed wine is supposed to do. Thanks everyone, good luck with your brews!

Noob.

Well degassing with the Allinone - depends on where you are at in your winemaking stage ? If you are starting from the beginning you will typically do approx 4 transfers within the first month or so and that should get rid of most of all your CO2. If you got the pump afterward - just make sure you do at least 3 vacuum rackings prior to bottling.

A test to tell if you still have residual CO2 is by putting some wine in a bottle and holding your thumb over the top - causing a tight seal - and shaking and releasing your thumb and hearing if there is a release of CO2 ( a slight pressure per say )

Ok, got it. I racked one time so far. Primary to secondary with an auto siphon. I will rack again soon and will use the AIO. Thanks for the common sense on testing for residual Co2! Have a good one, take care. noob

Steve, I want my money back!!! This thing is a piece of cake and it made racking and bottling too easy! Haha What a tool, works like a champ! I emptied a gallon of sanitizer into a carboy to get some practice, then bottle a few. SO NICE MAN. :h This is an awesome tool. Thanks man. NooB

Great product! I can't believe every winemaker doesn't have one. I was one of the early customers when it came with the rubber carboy cap (orange) that didn't work so well. After talking to Steve, I've since gotten the one that fits in the carboy, and had to get a new vacuum valve, but other than that, it's been in invaluable tool.
Thanks again for a great product and great customer service. I'm always amazed with the All in One Wine Pump. I can't imagine how I would fill all those bottles without it. I know I used to do it the old way, but I'm glad I don't have to any more.

wine1.jpg

wine2.jpg

Bottled for the first time on Sunday and it was really easy. Only time consuming part now is washing and sanitizing the bottles and equipment. I had racked 4 times during the making of the wine, but when I bottled it seemed to foam up when each bottle was near full. So I was worried maybe there was still co2, so I took the last bit from the carboy and put it in a bottle and tried to degas it with my bottle hand pump. No CO2 at all came out! So 4 rackings did the trick! I also filtered during the 3rd racking with a whole house filter per Steve's plan. Great product!

thanks
steve

Yeah I love my AllInOneWine Pump.

The other day I had to use my old auto siphon with a plastic carboy. I was horrible in comparision.

As a known penny-pinch, I was a little bit nervous about spending the money on the AIO and the filter set-up, even though the price is comparable or lower than other pump models available. After researching and speaking with Steve, I made my order with confidence.

Racking time has been decreased tremendously, plus I don't have to risk hurting myself or breaking a carboy because it needs to be lifted.

Removing CO2 is so much simpler now that I can de-gas while racking. Bye-bye manual CO2 removal!

Having the ability to filter quickly during racking has amazed me. My wines are now absolutely crystal clear.

Bottling time has drastically fallen and the AIO allows a perfect level on every bottle every time.

In addition, Steve's customer service is TOP-NOTCH! We've spoken a few times and his support is above and beyond excellent.

I love my AIO, and highly recommend it to any home wine maker.

Last edited:
I took the plunge with Steve's all-in-one wine pump and I love it! Have used it for racking and bottling and it made things so much easier. After a couple bottle fills, you find your rhythm. I even used it for bottling some beer. Super gadget that will pay back many times over....especially this Fall when I have a 60-gal barrel to rack and bottle. Steve will even custom make bungs for barrels and flex tanks. If you're still on the fence.....jump in!

Steve not onky makes a great product, his customer service is second to none. I'm thinking of buying a second one. That way if (and I mean if) mine was to fail I would not be out.

I agree, if you are on the fence, then go ahead and jump. You won't regret it.

Is anyone still on the fence about buying one of these? If you are, you're cray-cray:h

I did a marathon racking, de-gassing, filtering and bottling session yesterday. Transferred easily over 130 gallons. Filtered and bottled up 182 bottles of various wines all while using the ALLINONE. I've commented in this thread a few times as I also have an older version bought with the orange rubber cap. The ALLINONE has been worth every single penny. I just need Steve to come out with a bigger version now that my grapes are producing and my batch size is going to increase dramatically!:dg

If you don't have one you need to get one. You know you want to. DOOO EEEET!

Back