Post pictures of your Lab or testing area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a designated area for testing their wine or have a small lab set up. I would be interested in seeing pictures. Maybe describe what equipment you have.

Well you asked for it. So here is the lab for testing.....

What, you expected my real lab? If I showed that to you I would have to get rid of you!:slp

winelab.jpg

hahaha nice lab man... I was expecting the four legged kind.... OH NO not that conversation again.... :tz:tz

Rich, you're stooping to mine and Mikes level. I would have expected that from him. LMAO Now if you told me that was Cornell and part of your project, I would have believed it.

Last edited:
Some of us don't have nice old knotty pine barns or 2000 square feet walk out basements that we have commandeered solely for our ever growing wine making obsession..........:d

Some of us only have.......tiny 200 square feet areas that are simply not large enough for a dedicated lab area and we must therefore put our equipment back in storage bins until the next use.....

Just saying!

This is my area and its multi-use as you could guess. Constantly moving things around, in and out as required to keep things moving along.

DSC02856.jpg

Hey Kevin if you let me come over and play in your Lab I'll let you barrow some of my stuff. Oh wait a minute you probably already got it.

lab001.jpg

Kevin where did you get your ebulliometer? I would love to get one, but the cost is just too great right now. Until I can get one I just have "Table Wine" or have it tested in a lab.

Latest posts

Back