Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DJ, they appear to be demijohns without the protective "basket." Kind of dangerous to have them that way. They are very thin glass and any kind of bump will lead to a flood.

So similar to what some of the Chianti bottles come in? Those wicker basket type covers?

This makes perfect sense now!

11782523_10153583233196214_1843719821031483091_o.jpg

Gorgeous beach. Very unfortunate all the seaweed(sargassum) the Carribean is getting inundated with. Everywhere from Mexico to Barbados.

Yeah, I didn't know. This past weekend I just went to Punta Cana which has a gorgeous beach and it was full of sea weed around the area, what's going on?

Mowing the back pasture yesterday evening and the deer were all standing around nonchalantly like it is some kind of wildlife preserve or something! I'm coming right at her with a noisy tractor, and she's like, "How dare you!" :)

Somewhere, in the south, a semi wrecked and the driver told the Sheriff deputies to take what parto of the cargo they wanted. It was not saleable. They took it and distributed large portions to the needy in the county. We processed (cut, bagged and wrapped or ground) at least a ton of beef today. Beef ribs for short ribs, strip steaks, ribeye steakx, sirloin steaks and roasts and lots of very lean ground beef.

This is the last of it and a small portion. This is sirloin. It was all choice.

beef.jpg

Somewhere, in the south, a semi wrecked and the driver told the Sheriff deputies to take what parto of the cargo they wanted. It was not saleable. They took it and distributed large portions to the needy in the county. We processed (cut, bagged and wrapped or ground) at least a ton of beef today. Beef ribs for short ribs, strip steaks, ribeye steakx, sirloin steaks and roasts and lots of very lean ground beef.

This is the last of it and a small portion. This is sirloin. It was all choice.

Lord, I can see all the new Facebook griping all ready, about welfare people eating steak! :)

Those vessels are awesome. Where did you get them?

DJ, they appear to be demijohns without the protective "basket." Kind of dangerous to have them that way. They are very thin glass and any kind of bump will lead to a flood.

Yep - 15L demijohns. Took the bottles out of the baskets when racking to check sediments, they look cool so I took a photo!

Last edited:
Back