Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This struck me as odd. A program of some sort "Lets put US in USA" and they are using a Mercedes Benz van. I do not think they are made in the USA, I could be wrong.

us in the usa.jpg

Nice catch!

This struck me as odd. A program of some sort "Lets put US in USA" and they are using a Mercedes Benz van. I do not think they are made in the USA, I could be wrong.

It's complicated! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_Sprinter)

From 2001 until 2006, cargo van versions of the Sprinter were manufactured in Düsseldorf, Germany, partially disassembled and shipped to a facility in Gaffney, South Carolina where they were reassembled. The cargo versions, classified as light trucks, are subject to the 25% chicken tax if imported as a complete unit, which is avoided by the disassembly and subsequent reassembly. Passenger vans were not subject to the same tax classifications and were imported as an assembled unit through Mercedes-Benz in Jacksonville, Florida.

Maybe its full of illegal immigrants who have previously been deported. :d

Kidding!! I'm kidding! :D

Its all about the balance.......

11138656_847740582014997_8787331854480894222_n.jpg

I forgot who posted about a wine called "Nadia".

As it turns out, I have a niece called Nadia. I told her about it and MAN, did she search for this wine. Eventually, she found it.

So here is a couple of pictures of Nadia drinking herself.

IMG959854.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

The only town I really want to live in.

Fernandina Beach

I was looking at Fernandina some months ago as a possible place to move to!
Grew up in Miami, but have called N.Y. home for 25 years.
What about Fernandina do you like/dislike?

Thanks,

Steve

John,
I posted that on 8/16 under What's in your glass tonight. How did your niece like the wine?

Thanks,

Steve

John,
I posted that on 8/16 under What's in your glass tonight. How did your niece like the wine?

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Steve!

I e-mailed her a copy of your picture and she just went crazy trying to find it. She finally did and said that it cost her $24.

She loved it! thought that it had a nice deep color and good tannic structure.

Again, thanks Steve!

I was looking at Fernandina some months ago as a possible place to move to!
Grew up in Miami, but have called N.Y. home for 25 years.
What about Fernandina do you like/dislike?

Thanks,

Steve

Like I said earlier, there is lots to do around there. Lots of good restaurants and shops. The tourists that go there seem to me to be different than ohter tourist areas in florida. They mingle well with the residents.

It is a laid back little town. As an aside, because of the large tax base around Amelia Island, the county, though very rural has a great school system.

some of the run down areas of the town are being refurbished. Living in the historic area is more costly than other nearby areas.

I cannot think of any single thing I don't like about the little town.

Translation :
Someone bought a wig for his dog ,

A gypsy burglar was taken by ambulance with a hart attack .:)

kutyaparoka.jpg

Is that a 20G from Home Depot? Is it "vented" in some way?

Amazon. Home Depot and Lowes no longer stock them in stores.

Vented? No idea. There are these 'tabs' next to the handles. Not sure what purpose they serve.

Back