Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh we do! But there definitely is a reason you have your babies when you're young.I don't know who is more tiring, babygirl or pup.I think by next week hubby and I are going to need a few days of recouping lol

Baby-Girl and a Puppy???

TOOOOO CUTE!!!! how can you stand it???

Now this is a GREAT idea! LOL

11203134_866859300029408_649255951901764275_n.jpg

Here's a chance to ring my own bell.
I started making wine in October of 2014. Recently, the local county fair (Juniata County, PA) opened a division for amateur wine makers. I seized the opportunity and entered three bottles in the Sweet Red, Sweet White & Sweet Other categories. I have only entered one competition prior to this and the results of it have not been release yet, so I had no idea how much of a chance I had at any ribbons.
I was happily surprised.

Winning Wines 2015.jpg

ImageUploadedByWine Making1442876460.221379.jpg

Racking my Chardonnay from fresh grapes started earlier this year... Yummy..!!!

Chilean, I assume? Nice color on it. And it's getting nice and clear too. What style did you go for - big and buttery, or light and crisp?

Chilean, I assume? Nice color on it. And it's getting nice and clear too. What style did you go for - big and buttery, or light and crisp?

Actually frozen grapes from California from October last year.
That's part of the 3 frozen grapes in buckets from M&M.
One batch oak fermented, and the one in pic no oak, naked.
ImageUploadedByWine Making1442876889.088038.jpg

Actually frozen grapes from California from October last year.
That's part of the 3 frozen grapes in buckets from M&M.
One batch oak fermented, and the one in pic no oak, naked.
View attachment 24867

Back