Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jericurl, really clever design! Are they drawers at the bottom of the piece? That looks like a real space saver. Do you know what wood that is? Looks like Chestnut. Is it custom made or are they generally available?

Jericurl, really clever design! Are they drawers at the bottom of the piece? That looks like a real space saver. Do you know what wood that is? Looks like Chestnut. Is it custom made or are they generally available?

You know, I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Manthing, but if I had to guess I would say some kind of pine.
A lot of the southwest style furniture down here is made from some kind of pine found in higher elevations in Mexico. I forget what it's called.

We picked this up from a nursery/fruit stand in our area.
They have several huge greenhouses and usually sell all kinds of plants and fruits/vegetables, as well as locally sourced edibles like honey, pickled quail eggs, jams, etc. They just recently began selling this type of furniture...they weren't even completely done setting up the building they were showcasing it in. I assume that the company they pick these up from has a certain number of them already premade, though they did give us the option of picking out a different stain color or having it painted, which would have added 25% to the price as well as an additional month wait time.
They referred to it as a Cowboy Kitchen.

eta: yes it it does have drawers at the bottom. It's quite a bit of storage in it. Right now I'm wanting to use it in the living room to store wine, wine glasses, and do "wine tasting," as well as highlight our rather large rock collection. Manthing wants to put it in the kitchen and load it up with all of our dishes/silverware etc so that he can fill all the cabinets with pantry items.

Jim -Thought that last pic was a fox running in a snow covered field, you playing a cruel joke! Beautiful pictures and then boom, winter is coming :h

True dat !

11224630_10155826005355054_1266831069412610035_n.jpg

Jim -Thought that last pic was a fox running in a snow covered field, you playing a cruel joke! Beautiful pictures and then boom, winter is coming :h

I guess it'll get here eventually. Southern Tennessee highs of 81, lows 62 right now. Beautiful weather.

Jim, White Wine, Beer, Dragon Blood? and Rum. What do you drink after lunch?
Beautiful Pics.
Mike

No Dragon Blood. Never had the stuff. That's the wife's wine spritzer, made with tonic water. I can't look at these pix too much, they make me wish I was back there now. Awesomely gorgeous, not crowded, nice temps that are typically in the mid-80s this time of year and very affordable for a 2-bedroom condo for a week.

My Beer Keezer Build...

A few pics of my Beer Keezer build.

Keezer with three 5 gallon Corny Kegs and 10 # CO2 bottle.

This Frigidaire 9 cu ft Keezer will hold 4 Corny Kegs.

It's populated with a Coopers Irish Stout and a Lonely Star Lager.

I have a Summer Ale with Spice pack of Bitter Orange and Lemon Peel in the Secondary that's destined for the third keg.

I plan on purchasing one more Corny Keg and brewing an Irish Red for it.

I used a Johnson Controls A419 controller to keep the Keezer cool. It's on for 10 minutes and off for 2 hours.

A very nice addition for when family and friends come over.

We installed a .25" Lexan backer plate under the towers.

Both Keezer Towers an Lonely Star Lager  09-20-15.png

Keezer with three Corny Kegs  10-01-15.jpg

A419 - Johnson Temp Controler.jpg

Keezer Towers Lexasn Backining Plate  09-19-15.jpg

Latest posts

Back