Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, nice hill. Grape vines would look great there!

That's not all my property that you see. Up to where the lawn ends is mine, then the brush area is a piece of property for sale (which I may try to buy next year if it is still available and I can come up with the money and the mowed hill area you see belongs to a family that maintains the property while they are saving to eventually build.

Here is a pic of the house I sold in CT after living in it for about 39 years...

[Wow! I just got hit with a heavy wave of home sickness/nostalgia as a searched for a pic of the old house. Lots of family and friends left behind.]

DSCF0668.jpg

Yea, I've only been in my house for 22 years, can't imagine moving. Hopefully with time the heartache of missing friends and family will lessen. I remember when my Mom sold the old family estate. Hard not to just pull down the old driveway, go into the garage for a beer and make myself at home. I've been told the new owners might frown on that.

sekanK
Some pics of my OTHER hobby, modifying cycles...

She started like this

Now looks like this
100_0734 by Brian Nemecek

Here's another one..
Before..
PICT0006-1.jpg

After

finish1.jpg

Varis, though we only got to know each other for a short while you're still one of the friends I miss since moving from CT.

Thanks Bill, I hope we can get together sometime ....
If you come to CT please call me, I accept no excuses...lol

Got cubesat? Check. Now scrounging around for a rocket! It's amazing what you can find at The University of Alabama in Huntsville! Hmmm, I can see the Saturn 5 at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center from here. Now to locate some fuel!

Back