Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did you drink one.remember 169 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one; down pass it around 168 bottles of beer.....;)

My wife took this photo on Friday evening at about 5:50. I walked in about five minutes after she took the photo. I don't get home at the same time every day (I have my own business and just leave when I can). But she says she always knows when I'm about five minutes away, because he goes and stands by the door like that.

photo (77).JPG

My husband never comes home at the same time everyday either but our dogs will go sit on our bed and look out the window towards the driveway about 10 minutes before he shows up.

Looks good there. IS that what you brewed or something else. Makes me want to go and pop one of my oatmeal stouts.

A little garage project.
4e9a24fbd38dc01abc0037ae093e5fa4.jpg

Making my first batch of beer. 3 days into the ferment. Going to a brew class tonight at the local HBS.
Toured Dogfish Head Brewery last week. loved it!
Doug

WIN_20150120_111017.JPG

Making my first batch of beer. 3 days into the ferment. Going to a brew class tonight at the local HBS.
Toured Dogfish Head Brewery last week. loved it!
Doug

Hey Doug. Good luck. We have a beer making topic on this site, too.

Might try a bucket for primary next time. Easier to clean up. Why not start a thread on the beer making topic and let us know how it goes? There are a few of us who just tried our first batches over there and a few seasoned brewers, as well.

I have a carboy just like that one. :n Mine says "Culligan."

From junk to jewel: 1969 big in/big out toploader 4-speed. Will go behind the 429 in my 1969 Fairlane. Just buttoned it up and painted it yesterday. DIY at a third of the cost of buying a rebuilt one.

Latest posts

Back