Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Napa photos are here. "Trip" is right. We were treated to some fine wines, great sights and new friends. I put comments on soem of the pictures but I don't know if they're accessible.

BC

thanks for sharing all the great photos!! Can wait to see more of the Napa pilgrimage!!

Jim, did you buy the 'Cuda or the Studebaker? (or both!?)

Nope. I regret not picking up the '50 Studebaker Champion, though. He'd sanded it all down to metal and clearcoated it, so you could see everywhere it would need work. That car company was way ahead of its time.

A friend of mine who lives in Illinois took this pic in the middle of the desert as he was returning from buying his uncle's former drag race car out of a guy's back yard in Arizona, where it had ended up a few transactions after his uncle sold it in the early '70s in Illinois. How he managed to track the car down after years of pursuit is quite a story. It is now completely restored to how his uncle had it, and he races it at local strips.

Nice pics! The comments didn't seem to be accessible to me. Which wineries did you go to?

We did a huge road trip back in 2010 that hit not only Napa but we then went North to Seattle and Washington wine country.

Pics are here: 2010 Road Trip

A Halloweenish sunrise over the back om my house
071-1.jpg

Now, if you could have got the old dead tree with buzzards in the foreground, you would have a prize winner........nice sunset...

Latest posts

Back