Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband Dave and our Main Baby Daisy.the Blue Ridge Mountains!!
267.jpg

Amazing Sunset over our Indiana home
441.jpg

Last edited:
THE BEACH!! Damn, the memories!!! Vacation is Vacation!!! Who wouldn't like to be walking on this beach right now???
311.jpg

Last nights Phish Show.
Glens Falls NY
20 min before showtime!

:r

GFphoto.JPG

Here is our Giant Schnauzer, Bella. She's our "guard girl." That yellow thing on the left is the top of our kitchen table. Nothing on it is safe with her around. :ft

Bella7-5-13_zps1e719008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Elmer, what is a Phish Show....

:ft
"Much to learn, you still have."

They are a 4 piece rock, funk, jazz, blues, country, jam band. Who have been touring for 30 years!
Not everyones cup of wine, but good music and good times!
I have seen them soo many times I no longer count how many times I have seen them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtQ8rR0qag&list=RD02odqcJOo_tt0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtQ8rR0qag&list=RD02odqcJOo_tt0[/ame]

Last edited:
The road to our cabin in Florida. Typical of the flora, all pine trees and palmetto

IMG_0173.jpg

our back yard, this is Ocean Pond in the Osceola National Forest in north Florida. It is a 1760 acre lake. It has a campground and 25 homes on it.

IMG_0171.jpg

Our dock before we expanded it and put a roof and bar on it. Water is real low in this pic, usually this vantage point is over water.

DSCF0356.jpg

Our cabin. We got this cabin for $5000. sounds like a helluva bargain but when we bought it, it was a 800 square foot unairconditioned unheated shack. Also, we lease the property from the U S Forest Service.We expanded it to 2500 feet under roof, including a 12x46 foot front porch.

DSCF0355.jpg

Our cook shed and bar on the front deck.

DSCF0359.jpg

It is nothing fancy and we along with some hired help did it all but the wiring and AC. We try to live there off and on for 6 months of the year.

The road to our cabin in Florida. Typical of the flora, all pine trees and palmetto

IMG_0173.jpg

our back yard, this is Ocean Pond in the Osceola National Forest in north Florida. It is a 1760 acre lake. It has a campground and 25 homes on it.

IMG_0171.jpg

Our dock before we expanded it and put a roof and bar on it. Water is real low in this pic, usually this vantage point is over water.

DSCF0356.jpg

Our cabin. We got this cabin for $5000. sounds like a helluva bargain but when we bought it, it was a 800 square foot unairconditioned unheated shack. Also, we lease the property from the U S Forest Service.We expanded it to 2500 feet under roof, including a 12x46 foot front porch.

DSCF0355.jpg

Our cook shed and bar on the front deck.

DSCF0359.jpg

It is nothing fancy and we along with some hired help did it all but the wiring and AC. We try to live there off and on for 6 months of the year.

thats beautiful!!

Back