Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to see him fly it really is beautiful. He screams out this loud scream as he fly's by me!!! I have a lot of native American blood. He is supposed to be part of my totem...What ever :) When he lifting a live squirrel or young rabbit its a little heartbreaking for me. He like his meant fresh and they are alive when he lifts them and consumes them :( only problem I have with ol Red!!

Tess, I have been meaning to ask...Is that a cigar indian in the background of your avatar picture...meaning..is it made from wood.

Off topic!!!! James, you know the coolest thing about my avatar photo. I was on my way to a Bob Seger Concert!! Best concert Iv ever been to!! the man still rocks!!! This was a couple years ago. He still has it!!

Happy Holloween! We are excersising our Devil on ebay, the balance of good and evil has shifted to far and has become hard to maintain in equillibrium so we are looking for someone else to take over the duties just in time for Holloween. WVMJ

Devil1.jpg

No thanks Jack. He scares me. Cute as he is, I don't think I could sleep with him around the house.

I wish i had it, i would put it in my x girlfriends front yard..I am sure she was a she devil...it would make her a good mate....LOL

This is the harbor in my little town. It was a beautiful day yesterday. Mid 80's and a nice breeze.

harbor1042013.jpg

Today's going to be the first day my dog goes hunting with me. Hopefully all that training pays off.

DSC_7139.jpg

fine looking dog....had one for 16 years...had to put her down, and can not bare to get another dog, because she was the best, I dream of her more then my x wives...good luck on the honkers....wish i was there.

Ha! Thig, that's an awesome picture. I'm sure your great grandpa is proud of you. Either that or he's saying "why is that boy fooling around with sissy wine? He should be brewing the good stuff'.

Ha! Thig, that's an awesome picture. I'm sure your great grandpa is proud of you. Either that or he's saying "why is that boy fooling around with sissy wine? He should be brewing the good stuff'.

I have it matted and framed in my office, leads to a lot of conversations. I thought about trying the "other" but we can't discuss that here.

At a swap meet... $3,000...

Friend sent me a car part plus a little box art...

Alabama roadside find...

This curved back window is worth $900 alone...

Latest posts

Back