Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wants to open directly on the you tube site. You may need to have the you tube app installed on your iPhone to get it to work properly.

Can you guys play those video clips if using the app on your iPhone?
For some reason I cannot. The page comes up and I hit the play button and nothing happens.

It wants to open directly on the you tube site. You may need to have the you tube app installed on your iPhone to get it to work properly.

I don't have the Youtube app but always play videos from Youtube using the Safari browser on the phone without issue.

So this is what happens on my MacBook Pro using a "real" version of Safari.

The iPhone uses a Mobile version of Safari (not a full blown version) and installing the youtube app may fix the issue.

I don't have the Youtube app but always play videos from Youtube using the Safari browser on the phone without issue.

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 9.22.22 AM.png

Not to stir up an old thread but is that a pcv pipe with holes drilled. That's a great idea for the barrrel. I may have to rethink my slats and hoops.

I don't think so. It seems to be a different plastic, and it seems to be custom-molded for this task. (I bought it used, but this was a commercial product.) Those holes are molded in.

Can you guys play those video clips if using the app on your iPhone?
For some reason I cannot. The page comes up and I hit the play button and nothing happens.

I mainly use the app on an iphone and I can never play a video through it. Easy solution is to just tap post with the video and the menu bar pops up reading "Quote /share/ web view /more". Tap "web view" and the single post opens up in Safari. Usually the video will from there.
This one was different though. After web view I had to tap "play video on YouTube.com". It then opened on youtubes website and played still in Safari. I have the YouTube app as well but wasn't needed

Must need to clean the lens on my phone, sorry for the blurry image. Spent the afternoon at the ball park. City Island in Harrisburg, PA. Scoreboard temperature never went above 75*F. Wifey had tickets to the Suite that Pinnacle Health provides from time to time to employees. Catered lunch, soda and bottled water. Parking passes close enough even my gimpy knee could make the trip. Had the whole family there, youngest Son's b-day was announced with his name up in lights on the score board. Very entertaining game, though the home team lost 8 to 6. 28 hits between both teams, so it was a very interesting 3+ hours for the most part. Senators had a chance to come back and tie it in the 9th, one out, men on 2nd and third. Just didn't work out. Will definitely take them up on the offer next year, even the girls liked the game and overall experience (plus the younger two got to run the bases after the game).

8-6-17_senators-game.JPG

Latest posts

Back