Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove a ways on Route 66, though not in a ' 62 Vette! Maybe when I win Lotto. And visited the Grand Cayon! Awesome views. Roy

Roy, something must be going on around the Cayon, it made you look upside down... :)

I'd be so worried about dropping my phone...not that it costs that much (tracfone, not an i-thingy).

No way was I holding my phone in my hand with 110mph winds. They told me I was welcome to, but that I'd have to use 'Find My iPhone' to locate it in a field a few miles away after I dropped it. That was a GoPro strapped to my wrist!

Did you really say Tracfone? [emoji15]

Yes I did. Costs me less than $100 a year. The money I save I use to buy food (and beverages). I still have minutes and data left over from when I first purchased it two and a half years ago. I tend to only buy texts messages ($6 per 1000) as that is how my wife and kids communicate with me (ie. "Dad, will you pick this up at the grocery store on the way home from work" or "Honey, what's for dinner tonight").

Edit: I also can afford charcoal so I don't have to shame myself by doing my bbq ribs in the oven like some others here do!

Last edited:
I gave you a like because I think you're making a joke... right?

well, he is down under or at least it looks like it!

Oh, now I see that the photo just needed resetting. That is the Grand Canyon isn't it?

Last edited:
well, he is down under or at least it looks like it!

Yeah, the way I took it but usually you'll see a smiley accompany the text.

I used to work in an office building that was alongside New Haven, CT harbor. A few minutes walk and you'd be in a small park along the harbor that had a Vietnam Memorial. I forget how it was worded but on the opposite side of the earth from the memorial was Vietnam. Was a weird feeling when I'd stand at that memorial and think that it was decades ago that as a young Marine I was deployed to Vietnam on the opposite side of the globe.

Last edited:
Yes I did. Costs me less than $100 a year. The money I save I use to buy food (and beverages). I still have minutes and data left over from when I first purchased it two and a half years ago. I tend to only buy texts messages ($6 per 1000) as that is how my wife and kids communicate with me (ie. "Dad, will you pick this up at the grocery store on the way home from work" or "Honey, what's for dinner tonight").

Edit: I also can afford charcoal so I don't have to shame myself by doing my bbq ribs in the oven like some others here do!

Point taken.

I guess I thought you meant "flip" phone and the reason I quoted you. :slp

Latest posts

Back