Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12998544_786554584810419_8707274489993373711_n.jpg

How come when I post off my tablet, it always comes out misspelling something and then when I see it and go to correct, when I click on edit, everything shows correct? (ie: my last post says they're cute, but shows they'ree/)? I clicked edit after it posted but it showed correct

How come when I post off my tablet, it always comes out misspelling something and then when I see it and go to correct, when I click on edit, everything shows correct? (ie: my last post says they're cute, but shows they'ree/)? I clicked edit after it posted but it showed correct

Well how much did you drink? :h

Well how much did you drink? :h

That's what I thought everyone would think :) seriously though..check the times posted
pic 1 is what I posted
pic 2 is what shows

Are you messing with me Julie? ;)

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I thought everyone would think :) seriously though..check the times posted
pic 1 is what I posted
pic 2 is what shows

Are you messing with me Julie? ;)

Kim, on my computer, your posts show up correctly, that is, they say "they're cute to look at." Seems like your computer does something weird when displaying that line....

Can you look at post #2996 by ceeaton? He quoted you, and it comes out correctly on my computer. What does it look like on yours?

Last edited:
Kim, on my computer, your posts show up correctly, that is, they say "they're cute to look at." Seems like your computer does something weird when displaying that line....

Can you look at post #2996 by ceeaton? He quoted you, and it comes out correctly on my computer. What does it look like on yours?
It shows wrong. Maybe my tablet is sneaking into my wine lol

20160422_091940_resized.jpg

Bizarre! I just verified that the characters there (when quoting you, as ceeaton did) are the correct ASCII characters, i.e., nothing funny with what you typed.

Here I am typing those words afresh:

they're cute

Now with spaces, to see if that affects your browser at all.
t h e y ' r e c u t e

Now with underscores:
t_h_e_y_'_r_e_ _c_u_t_e

It all shows correct Paul.This is the 2nd time I've caught this happening..oh well.I can just blame my tablet if I ever do post a drunk text :)

They look wrong on my PC here at work and at home using both Chrome and Firefox. They also appear incorrect using my MAC and Safari. I just figure it is spell or word correct changing it like it does on my texts from my phone.

I never think it is from drinking too much. I figure everyone here drinks when they are awake and take a break when they sleep. Now if you didn't sleep as much so you could drink more, you might have a problem.

ya, refreshing doesn't do anything. I would just look at it as a typo or spell check .The only reason it baffled me though is when I went back to the post and clicked the edit button, it shows it properly.Maybe I'll hit the edit button and just retype the word cute and see what happens

okay, now it's showing correct even though I didn't change anything. I clicked edit and then the save and it came up proper.huh go figure

Latest posts

Back