Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 2:30 a.m. on Saturday night/Sunday morning, after a nice 8-hour session, I decided to clear some glasses from the inky dark living room and put them in the kitchen before bed.

I thought I'd do better at that with a light on so I wouldn't fall, and I strode across the room in the dark, tripped, and ...

Well, it could have been a lot worse if my face hadn't broken my fall! Hahahaha...

I wish it were a less mundane story, though. But I did see stars, so there's that.

:dg

:d

Ouch Jim!

This was a couple of years ago at the Arecibo Radio Observatory in Puerto Rico. It was a bucket list item that I was lucky enough to check off my bucket list.

3LpDC4iHCOhmSRiAdr1MQt_fvVZ1mTJP9P5Ek51FpuqZPN_R_jLCN8wwxfsMb3-65oE-VxBLzWmsDVqtR-bYEj49SG76J6BpWjup2J5wgdSO9rL17ucSw-gndZjeinZl2EZdYo7IMzbY_MRj1WyyM_xSvVHNSiqjjZBUjl0nPggdjQET5QJHRiWJLpoBc3C8Z-s6bN2sY_iuM3sODGecAIZzV6CrVaegB50n-7OUrAe6QpTiwAFZwNSWtOf6fi26bs2-3n5JZxqmQZKLJ0OZB-XeWIzM03pGKVNilykEl6zrNhdhRwKtec-WnUyfADBmiFi1EUubv7yizJ1AA13CRDxSbPPQVuK2lQuP1SFZiRiugdBIPmO4eIPSXHFqvO4Xrbua0eIiYK9_RwlxUy8DWuijVghW-p62haY6JQWkajY9Tyl_KgU9P7XvpwA2W9aini7c6Sej0UIYasZ1_igb_wDo3Etc3ZKxwSgRBbtI7KSTyHdwz7JyRBjXPAaQ3UysAlronzBNGG3SAx-bNJgIa_vdtULhMminmZjJO-5FWT4C8fdm_9nd72ZRZH4ABYj0HMX2=w1199-h799-no

At 2:30 a.m. on Saturday night/Sunday morning, after a nice 8-hour session, I decided to clear some glasses from the inky dark living room and put them in the kitchen before bed.

I thought I'd do better at that with a light on so I wouldn't fall, and I strode across the room in the dark, tripped, and ...

Well, it could have been a lot worse if my face hadn't broken my fall! Hahahaha...

I wish it were a less mundane story, though. But I did see stars, so there's that.

:dg

:d

OK - that's an acceptable story. I work in an emergency room and I often tell my patients they need to have a good story or I'm going to leave them until they come up with one. That story would earn you a trip to radiology. :db

The lady on the right is my mother she and her friends were at 4e winery in North Dakota. Lookin forward to a bottle of wine I was promised, will see if actually receive it

If @GreginND doesn't "like" this post, there is no justice in the world! :)

The lady on the right is my mother she and her friends were at 4e winery in North Dakota. Lookin forward to a bottle of wine I was promised, will see if actually receive it

They are out of my hands and on their way back to Union City via the Northern Route. I could send you tracking information, but I suspect you already have her cell number. :) Hope you enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back