Other peoples wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, not sure what the question is that your talking about. Perhaps i was drinking when i asked it?

Last night I opened Wade's 2009 Raspberry wine.
Very nice raspberry color and flavor. Wife thought it was a little like sangria.
Great summer wine on a hot night.

Thanks Wade!

On this Fathers Day between steaks and strawberry rhubarb pie we opened a bottle of "Running Wolf Wine Cellars" Late Harvest Vignoles. Mmmm Mmmmm Good, well done my friend! :br

On this Fathers Day between steaks and strawberry rhubarb pie we opened a bottle of "Running Wolf Wine Cellars" Late Harvest Vignoles. Mmmm Mmmmm Good, well done my friend! :br

Oh Rod, I have a bottle of that and everytime I look at it I say "No not yet." my problem is when it is gone, it is gone.

Thanks for the kind words. Julie, when did the well ever go dry in my cellar for you?

Ok so it hasn't but we just haven't been able to meet up a lot lately you know. I'm still trying to schedule a trip to Dunkirk for the Niagara. I think I might have Mike talked into that this Friday, what are you doing?

Sue is talking about going to her dads to do some gardening but if it rains that won't happen. Plus I'll be around in the morning as she goes swimming. B

Hey Julie, Walkers is only open on Saturdays this time of year and in a month or so the close down for walkins all together. I really recommend you to get the rhubard also if you can.

Hey Julie, Walkers is only open on Saturdays this time of year and in a month or so the close down for walkins all together. I really recommend you to get the rhubard also if you can.

Thanks Dan, I might do that, I have a lead on some rhubard but haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know by the middle of the week of what we are dong.

Im guessing one of you runs through the house topless while the other slithers down into the cellar!!!!:a1:a1

Now Wade,

WHO do you think runs topless and WHO slithers?

Either case I would like to see that...

How much are tickets to this show? Well, I guess that might be a bit far to drive. But IF you write a book about it......

Look these are the only two ladies that are permitted to slither down into my basement anytime they wish.

pic03.jpg

What really works the best is Mike runs topless thru the house and while Dan is chasing him, Jeannie and I head for the cellar.

Latest posts

Back