Other peoples wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH no, didn't say that, Dan are you have preverted man fantasies? :) :) :)

What really works the best is Mike runs topless thru the house and while Dan is chasing him, Jeannie and I head for the cellar.

That's not exactly who I thought was going topless... ;-)

Well I opened up a couple of Steve's (djrockinsteve) in the last few weeks, to be honest I can't remember all of them but the one that really stands out is Syrah. Wow Steve, that was very tasty.

Dan, where are you?????????????? I drank your last bottle of apple and now I am all out, do you have anymore?

I'll try you a bottle of your apple with a muscadine red. What are you and Sue doing this Friday?

We are thinking of going to camp and I was going to see you you guys wanted to meet at the Blue Canoe for dinner

Found a bottle

Guess what?

I just "found" a bottle of Isabella from the Running Wolf Wine Cellar dated -- 10-6-2009

What can you tell me about it? (Dan)

Safe to drink...

Guess what?

I just "found" a bottle of Isabella from the Running Wolf Wine Cellar dated -- 10-6-2009

What can you tell me about it? (Dan)

Safe to drink...

Yes that is actually Isabella/Blackberry. Very good. I think you were the one that told me to pick it up at Walkers.

tittusville, Sue and I talked about it once, I believe it is a mirco brewery, so Sue and Mike will be in seventh heaven.

you and I will probably be the designated drivers, :) let me know tomorrow if she is in. We are going up Thursday after work and will be leaving on Saturday, so Friday is our best option.

So, serve COLD? straight up or with somewthing..

Damn.. we tied..

Latest posts

Back