Other peoples wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom I prefer it chilled myself. I would be surprised if it didn't have any diamonds in it. That was one of my first wines from straight juice and before I was cold stabilizing.

U R right! (damn I hate to say that)

It does have diamonds. It was left in its side and there they are.

Yes that is actually Isabella/Blackberry. Very good. I think you were the one that told me to pick it up at Walkers.

Joeswine gets his isabell from there so I bet I did tell you that. Looking at the bottle it looks clear as compared to a blackberry wine.

I'm making some Moscato for my daughter. Cheap way.... Alexander's, I think it was. She helped a little... so she can say it's "her wine". I'm trying to keep the wine making alive... for when I'm too old to lift anything!!

Debbie

We opened a bottle of the wine Muscadine that Sirs gave us. Wow is this good. Higher etoh, though you cannot taste even a hint of it. Flavor and body were dead on. My hats off to Sirs. Did I mention that he uses no chemicals in his wine making, all natural.

I'm waiting to hear from julie and steve's wife and see what they think of it

you'd think you bringing it that far the least they could do is drop by and grab it if nothing else huh

oh god help you are city boys we'd get into somebodies homebrew or barter one of the bootleggers into getting some good whiskey,they always needed empty whiskey bottles and if you had a lot you could get some good trade for them some of the best clear liquor I'd ever got was in trade for one thing or another. I remember one year I got 2 gallon of good moonshine(good double run stuff) for a deer I'd killed and butchered man that stuff was good. LOL he even threw in a few pints of flavored stuff he'd made.

you mean you was a goodie 2 shoes...... lol couldn't pass it up sorry

If we weren't drinking beer it was cherry and lime vodka or Boones Farm back in the high school days.

LOL, oh those were the good ole days. Beer was the drink of choice, then Boone's Farm. Never really did cherry and lime vodka but once in a while we would raid my girlfriend's father's bar for whiskey or rum. Next day was nasty.

Latest posts

Back