Other peoples wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fact I am looking at Double A's catalog right now to figure out which vines I want,,,,lol, and enjoying a glass of vino too,,,remember I don't drink,,I sip,,,roflmao!!:p

Let me know if they will deliver here, I looked at a couple of places and I'm thinking Double A was one of them but won't swear to that and I couldn't get anyone to deliver here because they are a southern grape but like I said Noble and Carlos will take 0 temps.

Just looked, no Double A does not have Carlos,,,so will have to find another, however, I do see Brianna and St. Pepin,

Chuck or no Chuck,,I'm in,,,lol!! Let me know, and if I come across anything on the Carlos I let you know,,how about the Noble as well?? Not sure if I could get a landscapers discount on any of these,,but I will try! Thinking that since these are warm weather vines,, maybe I will do an arbor with block walls as a planter and blocks on the floor to help retain heat from the sun (if you can call it heat in the winter) will help?

What's this Mike & Chuck stuff!!!! I'm located half way so that makes a perfect potty break and check out some wine. You really think I ....well they can wait in the car I guess. Just remember what happens in the wine cellar....

What's this Mike & Chuck stuff!!!! I'm located half way so that makes a perfect potty break and check out some wine. You really think I ....well they can wait in the car I guess. Just remember what happens in the wine cellar....

You mean we can go into your wine cellar????:HB

Oh Terry,

I'll take you into Dan's wine cellar! We just need to make sure we have someone to keep him busy, :i

You betcha. Just know the rules (ask Julie). Wade made them up, don't blame me.

Julie??? What is the rules?? Wait,,rules are made to be broken, but if Runningwolf still insists on rules,,then we will need to bring out the duct tape.:D

Well any rule that Wade or Dan makes wont work for us so bringing the duct tape is a good idea. Lol

Girls, Girls, Girls, you know booze and duct tape are not a good mixer!!! Now, if you want to bring your fuzzy hand cuffs thats a whole different story!!!

Girls, Girls, Girls, you know booze and duct tape are not a good mixer!!! Now, if you want to bring your fuzzy hand cuffs thats a whole different story!!!

Wade!!!!! you are headed to the corner. :ft What are you doing up this early for????

Trying to get this thread back on track. I may have to crack the whip it seems! LOL :w :w :w

I had the distinct pleasure of popping the cork on a bottle of TonyT's CC Showcase Rosso Fortissimo last night. w0W! was that wine amazing. I have had this wine resting for about a year now and it was right at 2 years old. Simply a stellar wine. I loved the fact that I had just had one of my own versions of that wine about 2 weeks ago so it was really fun to compare the differences in how a wine can turn out due to a winemaker, even in kits!

Loved the use of american oak. Wonderful body, bouquet and excellent finish.

This was a "winner winner chicken dinner" of a wine. Well done! :br

:slp, Mike! don't mention whips or you will have Dan and Wade all excited!!!

TonyT is a very good winemaker, I truely enjoyed the Amarone and the Valpolicella that he sent up this past summer.

Thanks guys/gals. Mike that was the Super duper LR 2.6 ltr grape pack. Yours was the regular 2 ltr or so grape pack. I doubt there was noticeable difference over the grape packs.

Latest posts

Back