Number 5000

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With my 5000th post, I want to thank all of my friends on Wine Making Talk for putting up with my sometimes inane missives and thank you for all that I have learned and enjoyed from you. I also want to issue a blanket apology to any and all whom I have offended. It certainly was not my intention.

Thank you!

Well, you haven't offended me, Rocky. Then again, I haven't been around all that long. :)

Congrats and thank you for your insight.

Congrats Rocky!! Have to admit I haven't read all past 5000 ,but I'm hoping to read your next 5000!

Hi Rocky!
Congrats!
When I first saw the "5000", I assumed someone had finally statistically determined your impressive "IQ" based upon your obvious "erudition." Also adding "I also want to issue a blanket apology to any and all whom I have offended. It certainly was not my intention" is a very classy thing to do!

Sincerely,
Corinth

Way to go Rock! You have certainly been a help to me. Thanks for your contribution. :D

With my 5000th post, I want to thank all of my friends on Wine Making Talk for putting up with my sometimes inane missives and thank you for all that I have learned and enjoyed from you. I also want to issue a blanket apology to any and all whom I have offended. It certainly was not my intention.

Thank you!

Congrats Rocky! I really appreciate your time and commitment to the community!

Back