How to sell the winemaking supplies(less the kits) legally?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 53393

Junior
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! I'm from Halifax Nova Scotia.

I have been making kits for a few years now, but can't really drink anymore because of a new medication I'm taking. I have all of my supplies, and want to sell them, but don't know how I'd go about that.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!

I have been making kits for a few years now, but can't really drink anymore because of a new medication I'm taking. I have all of my supplies, and want to sell them, but don't know how I'd go about that.

Thanks!
Contact your local wine/beer making group. many of us trade or give away/sell equipment we do not use. I am giving away some of my older equipment to a few newbies in the area so they do not have to expend $$$. Many of the items we have are really not worth what we paid for years ago. They are used.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back