New member from north Alabama

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copterdoctor

Junior
Reaction score
Just started wine making. Got my first batch going now. Excited to learn from the forum and to see how this first batch turns out.

Welcome. What kind of wine are you making, how much? Let us know your knowledge level, and any questions you may have (starting a new thread for questions may be prudent though). We're ready to help!

Welcome. What kind of wine are you making, how much? Let us know your knowledge level, and any questions you may have (starting a new thread for questions may be prudent though). We're ready to help!

Thank you G259! I am currently making a 6 gallon Wine Expert Island Mist Black Raspberry wine kit. Should be racking it into the carboy by the end of next week. I consider myself a novice at wine making. Still have much to learn. I look forward to all the assistance from the forum. Been reading quite a few threads already.

Looks like you're ahead of me already! My biggest is 3 gallons, I usually do 100% juices from the grocery store, but have done strawberry, ginger (1 gal.), and have a 'Dragon Blood' (frozen berries) going, 3 gal. I consider myself a noob, only 2 years in.
My brother's friend has made wine for a long time, mostly from apples he raids from a local orchard. Oh the stories of him getting chased by the farmer, dropping apples while running away! However, I buy mine from the store, and would never condone such shenanigans!

fresh strawberry season is coming up soon, You got to try this. I won a gold medal in the Winemakers Magazine International Amateur wine making contest on strawberry in 2017.

Latest posts

Back