New Member Post

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I've lurked around here for a few weeks in anticipation of making my first ever batch of wine. In recent years, my father and I have started significantly increasing our fruit production at our little farm outside of STL MO. So, to help utilize some of this extra fruit we have, I plan on making some country wines!

I'm excited to learn from the experts here on WMT, and look forward to the future.

Thanks.

Welcome to WMT!

What are you planning on making?

In my sig is the link for the MoreWine! manuals. I suggest you download the red and white wine manuals. Skim the white manual first, then the red, which will give you a feel for the winemaking process. This all applies directly to country wines. Later read them more intently, but don't do that at first, as you'll be overloaded with information.

Welcome to WMT!

What are you planning on making?

In my sig is the link for the MoreWine! manuals. I suggest you download the red and white wine manuals. Skim the white manual first, then the red, which will give you a feel for the winemaking process. This all applies directly to country wines. Later read them more intently, but don't do that at first, as you'll be overloaded with information.
Well to start a 4 gallon batch of strawberry wine, and thank you so much for the links! I love delving into the literature, so if there are any other good resources that you know of I would be much obliged. I was going to make a library run this evening to set up for the long weekend.

Latest posts

Back