My Photo in Winemaker Magazine!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PCharles

Reaction score
I just received my Dec. - Jan. issue of Winemaker Magazine. Boy was I floored when I saw one of my photos on page 10. That was unexpected. And yes, they are sending me a free gift!!! What could it be?

Here is a view of the magazine (hope I'm not breaking any rules here) and a copy of the original photo:sm

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Cheers,
Paul

Nov 17-2011-1-1.jpg

Sept 17-2011-5-1.jpg

Celebrity.... yea

Congratulations, Paul. We have a celebrity in our midst!

Celebrity, yea, my sweet bippy. The quality of the photo is ok, but the subject is interesting. The photo was taken at a local winery. The fellow in the rear is also an interesting guy. About 20 years ago he planted one of the first Vinifera grape orchards in NC. Most certainly he is a trail blazer. The young lady to his right is in the process of becoming a winery owner and wine maker.

Boy, it is freezing here in NC this AM.

Have a great day and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Paul

Thanks for Comments

I just got home from work and enjoyed seeing all your comments. I'd say that this was my first hands "on" wine pressing experience, but it was more like a hands "in" experience. My hands were flat out blue after that experience.

Yes, I'll let you know what Winemaker Magazine sends me. My expectations are tempered.

Thanks again for your comments.

Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving.

Paul

That is a very cool picture and isnt it amazing that we winemakers are interested in something that we would be sending to the compost heap. hehe and that is why (besides the good looking people in the picture of course haha) they would pu it in a magazine..

WineMaker Gift Just Came In

Ok Ladies and Gents,

The promised gift from WineMaker Magazine just came in. They sent me a nice carry bag that will hold 6 bottles. It has WineMaker's logo on the side. They also sent me 2 copies of their Dec./Jan. 2011 issue. Oh boy, now I have 3. That's ok... I just need to find a friend to share it with, which isn't a problem.

I hope you are all well... I just started my first beer kit today. It's a Christmas Beer, nice and dark. This weekend I plan to start my cranberry wine.

Have a great weekend friends,
Paul

Latest posts

Back