More juices

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
100_0230.jpg

This is my new juicees. 1 Rhubarb 20 Brix 1.00 acid
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0"> 2 Rose Blend (concord-Niagra) 21 Brix .94 acid
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0"> 1 Concord 21 Brix .98 acid
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0"> 1 Reisling 21 Brix .73 acid
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Oh heck I forgot 1 Blueberry 21 Brix acid 1.46 all juices adjusted to 50 ppm sulfite
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Wow, I guess I drank more wine at that birthday party than I thought. All I see is a little red x and you all are seeing it fine!
smiley5.gif
smiley6.gif
smiley13.gif
smiley13.gif

appleman said:
Wow, I guess I drank more wine at that birthday party than I thought. All I see is a little red x and you all are seeing it fine!
smiley5.gif
smiley6.gif
smiley13.gif
smiley13.gif

Appleman....are you not getting the picture????I hate those little RED</font> X's....

I must of been at the same party, all I see is them pesky little red "x" thingy's myself.
smiley8.gif

Smurfe
smiley20.gif

smurfe said:
I must of been at the same party, all I see is them pesky little red "x" thingy's myself.
smiley8.gif

Smurfe
smiley20.gif

Usually it's my computer that doesn't bring things up, am surprised that you guys are having problems...

Can you see the photo this way????

100_0230Small.jpg

I sent it to PhotoBucket [Thanks to Waldo] and then to this Post....

Northern Winos said:
Can you see the photo this way????

100_0230Small.jpg

I sent it to PhotoBucket [Thanks to Waldo] and then to this Post....

Nope, still can't see it. Which link are you pasting from Photobucket? I always use the "IMG" link.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

smurfe said:
And "walla"! It worked!
smiley32.gif

Smurfe
smiley20.gif

Good!!!Glad you got to see that pile of jugs of great juices...I am impressed...and anxious to watch the wines be born...

Latest posts

Back