Mosti Mondiale Impressions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding you Wade. It sounded like you just ordered it and it was here. You said you were going to orderit Dec 3 and you must have! LOL. I'm just jealous. It sounds like a great kit that I would like to get, but I'm so broke right now I can't even buy any presents for the family this year for Christmas, let alone myself. The joys of a new business..........

Wade did you decide on a corker yet? I would like an Italian but hear about issues with the jaws and a pivot pin after some time. The 'ol Portuguese just keeps on going and no rust either. Again I sanitize it with alcohol and not meta solution.

Am starting the Amarone Impression, should I add raisians as well as grapepak? Doesn't amarone have raisian tasting notes to its flavor? Will it make the finished wine to overbearing.

The Mosti Mondiale directions say one or the other and not bothbut I never was 1 to follow orders. I know the RJS Amarone I did in the past had both and you used both and it was awesome. If I do this Amarone I will add both just as I did the Barolo. Not telling you to, just saying.

I don't see on FVW website that the Impressions Barolo comes with raisins and grape pack, what am I missing?

I got the Merlot kit and it only came with the grape pack. However it has the whole house smelling and my wife is none to pleased!

Has anyone noticed all the Impressions Grapepaks are sold out at FVW. Expecting great results down the road! Glad I got the Amarone when I did, but haven't pitched the yeast yet, waiting the day after Xmas. Still consideringadding those raisans.Merlot may be next, any idea where the Merlotis from?

Check the sticker with all the listings of contents. It has to say the country of origin of all components.
Kinda curious myself here!

Bacci said:
any idea where the Merlotis from?

Bacci said:
Has anyone noticed all the Impressions Grapepaks are sold out at FVW. Expecting great results down the road! Glad I got the Amarone when I did, but haven't pitched the yeast yet, waiting the day after Xmas. Still consideringadding those raisans.Merlot may be next, any idea where the Merlotis from?

I've made an Amarone with raisins and with a grape pack and between the 2, I prefer the raisins as do all my tasters.

Interesting vasey, now you need to make one with both and see how it compares!

Can't believe I'm saying this but I really enjoyed the MM Ren with the raisins and am not likely to experiment much with another kit and that includes this kit with both. However never say never.

I'm going with both the grapepak & raisins(finally spelled right), maybe hold a few raisins backto make aChristmas panettone. Amarone sticker says country of origin of juice is Italy (concentrate is from where??). Grapepacksays Product of California.Kit comeswith two dark oakpacks, I'mconsidering adding one to my 10gal. primary fermentation (5 - 7 days) and then secondpack at time of transfer to carboy for 7 - 14 days. With this grapepak,Ihope toyieldanextra liter for topping up at stabilizing. After that bulk ageon house toast french cubes.Starting 12/24.

Good choice for sure then!
smiley20.gif

Bacci said:

Latest posts

Back