I received a box today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreginND

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered some wines from a reputable producer and they arrived today. I'm looking forward to trying a bottle or two this weekend.

image-3125402322.jpg

image-4253232461.jpg

image-317502764.jpg

image-1129942505.jpg

Nice! Just ordered a case of HIP Marquette myself this weekend. They are mostly headed out to friends and family for Xmas presents. Good stuff for sure!

Nice, you guys are so lucky to be able to order wines and have them delivered to your home.

I opened a bottle of the Leon Millot on Sunday and it was very nice. Have another millot and a Marquette on my rack waiting.

Glad you got them Greg. First time I have seen product pictures that shipped. It gives me some input on how I can make the product look better.

Ibglowin's wine is on the way.

K-9 thanks again for giving it a try.

Please recheck your states guys to see if it is allowed now. I just updated the states and a few changes have been made. It is very hard keeping on top of the newest states allowed to each other, not to mention there are three classes of ship to categories- Direct Shipment, On-site Purchase Shipment, and Licensed Consignees.

Here in Kansas we have some of the most strict laws when it comes to alcohol sales & transportation (thanks, Puritan do-gooders!). In fact, it wasn't until a few years ago that we couldn't buy alcohol on Sunday.

That's why I waited too - Originally he was not able to ship to me.

Please recheck your states guys to see if it is allowed now. I just updated the states and a few changes have been made. It is very hard keeping on top of the newest states allowed to each other, not to mention there are three classes of ship to categories- Direct Shipment, On-site Purchase Shipment, and Licensed Consignees.

Well according to your SHIP TO STATES, PA is now listed. Whoo Hooo. I'll have to make a purchase after Christmas.

I thought the PA shipping law was still tied up in the PA house. That's good news!

I remember when I moved from CA to ND. I spent 25 minutes walking around the grocery store looking for the wine aisle before someone told me I had to go to a liquor store. At least those aren't state stores.

I thought the PA shipping law was still tied up in the PA house. That's good news!

I remember when I moved from CA to ND. I spent 25 minutes walking around the grocery store looking for the wine aisle before someone told me I had to go to a liquor store. At least those aren't state stores.

I wasn't sure what the status of it was, glad to see we are able to be shipped to.

I need to dig some more, but they are listed as a state where we can ship to from NY. It is different in every state. This is the latest revised list, which changes periodically. It would be nice if all states could ship to all other states as long as they are commercial shipments.

Latest posts

Back