Today was a fun day!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bottled my last two batches of wine for the winter. A Chardonnay and a Raspberry/Dragonfruit/Shiraz kit from WineXpert. And today, some of my labels came in the mail, and UPS delivered my new wine rack from Vevor. Inexpensive rack, made of bamboo, and fit really tight together. Holds 72 bottles at a price of $62 and change on Amazon. Was impressed with how it was packaged too…protected really well. Problem is….I need to add on already…or get really thirsty. Anyway, thought I would share in case anyone is looking for an inexpensive rack….and my labels look good too! The rack is filled with Pineapple, Valiant, Chardonnay, and the Raspberry/Dragonfruit.

Attachments

• IMG_7764.png
    IMG_7764.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7769.jpeg
    IMG_7769.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7773.jpeg
    IMG_7773.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7762.jpeg
    IMG_7762.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Nice Labels. Reminds me that my son said I need to up my label game. I told him that he’s the one dating an artist!
I’ve got friends and family that usually want a bottle, so I try to label them. It’s kinda just an added cost that does nothing for the wine, other than giving it a little wow factor to the package it’s in. Here's a few of my other labels I have that are custom made. They are also a reusable vinyl cling that can be used over and over, which is why I left the date off, but I will make these wines often.

Attachments

• IMG_7488.jpeg
    IMG_7488.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I bottled my last two batches of wine for the winter. A Chardonnay and a Raspberry/Dragonfruit/Shiraz kit from WineXpert. And today, some of my labels came in the mail, and UPS delivered my new wine rack from Vevor. Inexpensive rack, made of bamboo, and fit really tight together. Holds 72 bottles at a price of $62 and change on Amazon. Was impressed with how it was packaged too…protected really well. Problem is….I need to add on already…or get really thirsty. Anyway, thought I would share in case anyone is looking for an inexpensive rack….and my labels look good too! The rack is filled with Pineapple, Valiant, Chardonnay, and the Raspberry/Dragonfruit.
I thought of those racks also. thanks for the review.

labels from where?

Latest posts

Back